Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MW Featured Question
04-21-2017, 04:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-21-2017, 04:40 PM by Mindy.)
MW Featured Question
Okay, I don't know what he means. He doesn't mean I'm "false," that much I can say for sure. He knows me better than most other people in this chase and one thing I am 100% in is that he wouldn't describe me as "false."

However, I'm also pretty sure I'm nowhere near his favorite, either.

I think if you read the epilogue really really REALLY slow, you will see that all is not as it seems upon a quick read.
Especially whenever he says "my father," pay very careful attention and think about who he is talking to in each line.
Then remember back to the beginning of ttotc when he clarified who he was talking about--like when he used Thor and his father in the same sentence, and clarified he was talking about his father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
04-21-2017, 04:42 PM,
RE: MW Featured Question
(04-21-2017, 04:01 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 02:44 PM)RahRah Wrote: Middle English, from Middle French fausset, from fausser, to damage, be false to, from Late Latin falsare to falsify, from Latin falsus false

so is f, being aware of the word etymology, saying that these stories poured out of him like a faucet, false stories

he said, in reference to his parents "neither of which lived to read it for themselves"

somebody made the point the other day that you can make up stories about yourself and people who have passed on because they aren't around anymore to correct the record

Mind
Memory, recollection
Middle English minde, mynde, from Old English gemynd; akin to Old High German gimunt memory, Gothic gamunds commemoration, mention; all from a prehistoric Germanic compound whose first constituent is represented by Old English ge- (perfective, associative, and collective prefix) and whose second constituent is akin to Latin ment-, mens mind, monēre to warn, Greek menos spirit, intent, mnasthai to remember, mimnēskein to remind, Sanskrit manas mind, manyate he thinks

Faucet
A device for starting, stopping or regulating the flow
Middle English, from Middle French fausset, from fausser, to damage, be false to, from Late Latin falsare to falsify, from Latin falsus false
04-21-2017, 04:46 PM,
Jenny is just evil. Period.
04-21-2017, 04:48 PM,
there will probably be a spike in traffic and comments on that other mind faucet obsessed blog Smile
There it was all the time, staring you in the face. Buried within the message itself is the key to decoding it. ~ S.R. Hadden

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  featured question with ff - contrary Chris Yates 10 1,768 03-28-2017, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Minnie Eftskin
  Featured Question: Catsup astree 44 4,442 03-17-2017, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Woody Bogg
  Special Featured Question on MW 10/18/2016 cynthia 23 3,998 10-19-2016, 04:35 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Featured Question : Pottery Shards Chris Yates 11 2,404 05-05-2016, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  New featured question Beavertooth 39 8,528 05-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  New Featured Question at Jenny Kile's Jack 83 18,688 04-20-2016, 12:38 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr