Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does it mean??
Today, 12:21 AM,
RE: What does it mean??
(Yesterday, 03:02 PM)Fgump Wrote: Can someone please tell me what it means in the poem in the line that says "Put in..."? What does FF mean taken in the context of the poem, when he says this,what does it mean to "Put in"? I believe this is part of a very important clue.

Thanks for any and all feedback.
Fgump

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fgump, the dictionary should be your friend. I say this not to specifically
"pick on" you, but because some of the words in the poem have so many
different meanings. I have urged, in my postings, that people look up
words that are common -- words that we think we've known pretty well
for many years. It helped me in my solving of the poem.

I'm college-educated. But still I looked up "gone", "alone", "bold",
"treasures", "warm", "waters", "halt", and several other words in the
poem. Some of what I found did surprise me.

Please believe me when I say that the poem is not an easy one to
solve . . . but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do so. And in my opinion, no numbers are involved, in any way, shape, or form.

I also suggest that you pay more attention to the poem and the book TTOTC, compared to these forums. You're not likely to learn much
helpful info from the forums, in my opinion. Good luck.
2 hours ago,
(Yesterday, 03:02 PM)Fgump Wrote: Can someone please tell me what it means in the poem in the line that says "Put in..."? What does FF mean taken in the context of the poem, when he says this,what does it mean to "Put in"? I believe this is part of a very important clue.

Thanks for any and all feedback.
Fgump

use put in ,in a sentence,i need to put in more sugar to my sweet tea,you can really use that phrase for anything,and it may not be a clue what if its but too far to walk to the home of Brown and fenn knew a lot of people would simply assume put in means a place to launch a raft ,in reality you can launch a raft about any place near water.
2 hours ago,
What does it mean??
It seems the poem starts and possibly stops in water since the chest is wet. So does the poem have you follow a waters source in reverse order? Begin where it ends so maybe upstream? Maybe that's why people can't get past the first clue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
16 minutes ago,
Forrest tells you where to begin right there in the poem.
"Begin it where warm waters halt". It can't be any clearer than that.
The first clue is "Begin it where warm waters halt".
Less than 1 minute ago,
(16 minutes ago)Fgump Wrote: Forrest tells you where to begin right there in the poem.
"Begin it where warm waters halt". It can't be any clearer than that.
The first clue is "Begin it where warm waters halt".

You stick with that, it reduces the competition!