Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption Contest for Renelle Raffle
12-20-2013, 06:58 PM,
stupid is as stupid does
12-20-2013, 07:08 PM,
I like to play, but won't pick myself to win lol...I promise.

Mrs. Fenn reading Forrest's report card to Mr. Fenn: Mrs. Mayfield says Forrest is a treasure to have in class, but needs to stop looking at John Charles' sister's booty. Honey, should we call the Whatever's and invite them over to discuss this matter?

12-20-2013, 07:28 PM,
Teacher

David Michael Mayfield

Algebra 10-B

Spring 1945,

Well, this is a very advanced class, most of my past top students have been able to skip 2 years of College math Classes, so there is no need to worry about Forrest, after all everyone learns at a different rate, and I am sure he will catch on and be able to go to the college of his choice.

Sincerely

PS we all know a Math teacher was a man's profession as colleges were male student dominated in 30's, 40's.

Smile

TGC&CS
12-20-2013, 07:37 PM,
I am sorry dad, everytime I looked at my book I couldnt figure out why algae needed a bra?
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-20-2013, 07:56 PM,
Teacher,gazing at Forrest grades.

Thinking to himself. Forrest, 1 day makes all the difference in the world, go ahead and skip my class sick another day and you will get your goal of a "F" and 1 less "D" mark on your report card.

Smile

TGC&CS
12-20-2013, 08:00 PM,
THE NOTE FROM FORREST

Dear Mom & Dad:

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you. I have been finding real passion with Peggy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercings, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion...Mom she's pregnant. Peggy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Peggy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We’ll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for LSD. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for Polio so

Peggy can get better. She deserves it. Don't worry Mom. I'm 14 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love,

Your Son, Forrest.

P.S.: None of the above is true. I'm over at John Charle’s house hiding under their olive tree. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in Dad’s center desk drawer.

I love you.

Call me when it's safe to come home.

12-20-2013, 08:30 PM,
Teacher holding up Forrest report card in his left hand, calling his name to come to the front of the class and receive his grades.

"Forrest"....

"Forrest"....

Forrest"....

"Forrest Fenn"... Forrest approaches...

Teacher, thinks to himself "good thing he's here with these "D" grades, otherwise he probably gets lost in the woods, cause it's got so many trees,...Forrest lost among trees"

Smile

TGC&CS
12-20-2013, 08:38 PM,
LOL damn it, he did it again. the winner is.................
12-20-2013, 09:29 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on December 20, 2013, 7:08 pm</b>

I like to play, but won't pick myself to win lol...I promise.

D`s for DYNOMITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 8y9pi-dynomite.jpg]
</div>
12-20-2013, 10:20 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Jason on December 20, 2013, 8:32 pm</b>

Mayfield - Forrest, let me try and explain this math problem a little better........ Now, can you relate <i>ANYTHING</i> in your life to algebra?

Forrest - Ms. Mayfield, only my penis........ 'cause they're both hard!

OHHHHHHH, NO HE DIDN'T!! Oh yes he did!!! That just happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And will soon be moderated by Admin.........)

EDIT: Admin....... In my defense, I used the physiologically, biologically, anatomically correct name of the human anatomy in my post! It would most certainly pass the TV censors! In that context, I don't see why it can't be allowed here!?!?
</div>

My eyes are up here buddy! all 5 of them. 8O

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Found Money Contest astree 91 19,582 11-30-2016, 04:47 AM
Last Post: ItsAllMine
  Caption Contest "What are they thinking?" admin 96 8,077 09-06-2014, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Project Why
  The Bear Caption this grizz with a reaction about The Chase admin 39 6,158 08-27-2014, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Chris
  Caption Contest "Maybe he found all that gold" admin 53 8,701 06-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Eldorado
  Caption Contest "Forrest was busy over Christmas" admin 96 8,249 01-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Last Post: NTMI