Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going bananas
05-21-2017, 08:08 PM,
RE: Going bananas
speaking of doors, if you open the right one and discover the secret omegas

i think two large cup holders would be a good place to keep them
05-23-2017, 12:32 AM,
(05-19-2017, 11:47 PM)decall Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 11:09 PM)Hammertime Wrote: I interpret "go in peace" as in RIP. As in a person typically gets buried when they die.

The strongest evidence that suggests that, is the original plan of Fenn dying and taking the treasure with him.

I can not come to terms with the chest being hidden out in the open. There is much more risk to that, than being buried. And Fenn took out as much risk as possible with this treasure hunt. He wants someone to find it, but that someone will have to figure out how to find it. He knows it will happen, and he may even know already who will find it too. And that's why it will always be there waiting for them. When they figure out what it is they're looking for, and how to find it..
You literally have to keep digging. In physical terms, and thinking terms. He's that clever.

My guess, and logic tells me that something is buried at least 6 feet in the ground. Undetectable directly with a metal detector. You will find a clue with a metal detector, but won't understand what that clue is, until further down the road. Leaving you scratching your head, until that aha moment.
Totally agree, I'm kinda impressed with this bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you remember FF saying that a child could walk right to the TC?
FF didn't say that a child could walk right to a place above the TC. IMO.
05-23-2017, 09:20 PM,
I don't see it being buried that deep, if it is even buried at all. He says he was planning on having his bones rest in silent repose BESIDE the chest, and that the person that found his bones would find the chest. If he buried the chest, and he died on top of it, no one would probably look underground once they found his bones, unless he left instructions to do so. And I don't see him burying himself with the chest, but that could solve the 'BESIDE' issue. It just doesn't seem likely.

I figure it is in a sheltered place where his bones and the chest wouldn't be disturbed too much. Maybe there would be a conspicuous pile of rocks next to him that someone would just have to investigate since it was so obvious.
05-23-2017, 09:35 PM,
(05-23-2017, 09:20 PM)TheTicTocMan Wrote: I don't see it being buried that deep, if it is even buried at all. He says he was planning on having his bones rest in silent repose BESIDE the chest, and that the person that found his bones would find the chest. If he buried the chest, and he died on top of it, no one would probably look underground once they found his bones, unless he left instructions to do so. And I don't see him burying himself with the chest, but that could solve the 'BESIDE' issue. It just doesn't seem likely.

I figure it is in a sheltered place where his bones and the chest wouldn't be disturbed too much. Maybe there would be a conspicuous pile of rocks next to him that someone would just have to investigate since it was so obvious.

I think that is the point. You have to earn it. It takes alot of thinking, and working out details. Of course they wouldn't look, but the whole point of hiding something is putting it in a place where no one will look. And it also being in plain sight.
I feel like you're underestimating his ability, when you take away a very great possibility.

I don't think he wants it found while he is alive, because I think there is a secret that comes with the reward, and that secret would not solidify his legacy if it were disclosed while he was alive. But after he is passed on, his legacy is sealed, and forever remembered, because he did indeed think of everything, and got away Scot free..

I doesn't make sense that he waited until he was as close to death as possible before revealing the chase. There has to be something more significant than just gold and jewelry. It's bigger than that, to me. There is a secret he is revealing with the solve.

05-23-2017, 09:56 PM,
(05-23-2017, 09:35 PM)Hammertime Wrote: I think that is the point. You have to earn it. It takes alot of thinking, and working out details. Of course they wouldn't look, but the whole point of hiding something is putting it in a place where no one will look. And it also being in plain sight.
I feel like you're underestimating his ability, when you take away a very great possibility.

I don't think he wants it found while he is alive, because I think there is a secret that comes with the reward, and that secret would not solidify his legacy if it were disclosed while he was alive. But after he is passed on, his legacy is sealed, and forever remembered, because he did indeed think of everything, and got away Scot free..

I doesn't make sense that he waited until he was as close to death as possible before revealing the chase. There has to be something more significant than just gold and jewelry. It's bigger than that, to me. There is a secret he is revealing with the solve.
Totally agree with this statement and I have been thinking about this for some time as well. Well done!
05-23-2017, 10:03 PM,
Very well could be, but I just tend to go with the simplest answer is usually the correct one. To be clear, I'm definitely not ruling out digging deep for the treasure, it's just not at the top of my list for the solve. We all have to prioritize what we are looking for in our own minds, otherwise we can't sift through the noise.

And Hammer, I hope you are correct that there is something more significant to all this.