Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you had only one question....
05-18-2017, 04:51 PM,
RE: If you had only one question....
(05-18-2017, 03:33 PM)Daniel A Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 03:23 PM)realistrealist Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 02:55 PM)Daniel A Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 02:00 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 10:08 AM)Daniel A Wrote: Do you have it GL?
I would think Mr. Fenn would say yes if the price was right. Of course, there may be conditions like you never ever reveal the super duper over the top-secret spot where the treasure is hidden.

#Daniel A

See, that's the thing Daniel, everyone is going to want to know the place where it was hidden (I know I would), that's why I'm reluctant to tell Fenn anything at all. If I have time, I will plunder the chest except for the bracelet and bottle, and then put the chest back the where it was... That's the only way, if I don't panic and throw the whole thing in my trunk and take-off.

(Who knows? The bottle may contain a note in it offering a million for the bracelet to put an end to all of this).

That way I can keep the loot, and let someone else find the chest, bracelet, and bottle.

I think that's fair, but when it comes down to it, I really don't know what I'm going to do.

I really think that the note that's in that bottle contains a cell number to call to let him know...then you go from there. Maybe at that point he will give me all of the pros and cons about what will happen (according to his lawyer), say if you what him to make it public vs. you want him not to mention it at all..but then what?? Searcher's need to know when to stop looking. And to tell you the truth, I can use the money more than the gold...you know how hard it's going to be to get money for any of it? It'll be a nightmare. I don't know how much any of it is worth, and as far as the jewelry goes, that's even worse without documentation as to what time period it's from. Not that I just wouldn't love to keep all the gold all to myself (Greedy), this Mexican has bills to pay. Smile

Good Idea GL...or how about send the bracelet back to Mr. Fenn, take half the treasure and bottle out of the box, leave the box and the other half there so the chase continues and then remain anonymous. I would do that! Second Place as good as first...with exception to solving it first and having the bottle.

I bet you would Forrest Wink

You crack me up RR...and my name is not Forrest. I could be just a figment of your imagination...but who am I to presume that.

#Daniel A

Well Daniel, I could send the bracelet to Fenn, but he doesn't know me from ADAM, so if I told him that I left the chest behind with some goodies in it, how can he trust that I did exactly that, or that I wouldn't go back later to get the rest?? He can't, and I think that he would feel obligated to say something to the searchers.

And, I don't want the Wacko-squad showing up at my front door at 3AM in the morning....look at what Fenn has had to deal with. Scary.
05-18-2017, 08:48 PM,
(05-18-2017, 07:32 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: https://youtu.be/USR3bX_PtU4
https://youtu.be/iiZwrRLS2-A

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 02:05 PM,
The question I would like to ask is this:

Is there a picture of the treasure chest in it's hiding spot?
Yesterday, 07:36 PM,
I'd ask him to check on the status of the chest. I really just want to know if it's still there.
Yesterday, 09:43 PM,
What tells you it's not there or may not be there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
Yesterday, 09:45 PM,
(Yesterday, 09:43 PM)decall Wrote: What tells you it's not there or may not be there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Fenn says it is still there. People doubt him because he says he has not looked. That does not mean he is void of confirmation. He may even be lying the one time we claimed to have no real way of knowing.

Could be an RFID chip on the outside or some sort of solar GPS tracker or any multitude of variants.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 10:29 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 10:44 PM by LuckyLove.)
Hi decall, nothing really...I just think a lot of people would like confirmation.
Hi EnigmaticThree, to the best of my knowledge Forrest said that a long time ago. Maybe a webcam off in the distance? His scketch in a recent scrapbook has an uncanny resemblance to my son...lol On our last search he had on a ballcap, was carrying a pair of binoculars. had one of those small water bottles just doing his own thing and we were near a feature that looked like the "bubbles." Oh, we also found golf balls and a tee where there shouldn't have been any. It was odd but just coincidental IMO. I don't think Fenn has anyway to check the status other than being there in person.

***can't find the link where he said that. I'll look through my notes. I think it was quite awhile ago though.
Yesterday, 11:21 PM,
I don't know why Forrest doesn't just go back to the hidey spot, take back his turquoise bracelet that he wants so much and replace it with something of equal value, and then take a new photo of the chest and post it. It would reinvigorate the search, and restore credibility because there are naysayers who say he never hid the treasure or that it's long gone.
But maybe he physically just cannot get there anymore...

I myself have a gnawing suspicion that the treasure has already been retrieved, but I really hope I'm wrong about that.