Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Informal vote barometer
05-23-2017, 04:28 PM,
RE: Informal vote barometer
I'm dead serious when I say I don't think the chest is in the Rockies. I think the treasure and the chest are 2 completely different things. One is Forrest's, and one is yours.
I don't think it's far fetched that could be true..

05-23-2017, 09:50 PM,
RE: Informal vote barometer
I'm 90% NM, 10% Montana/very northern WY.

There are countless reasons I think this, but the newest one is that he said he doesn't want to reveal when he found it, as he thinks it's too much of a clue.

If he found it in his youth, it would almost surely be MT/ north WY, and almost certainly NOT NM, but possibly CO.

If he found it in his older age, most likely NM, but possibly also MT/WY. I think that when he ventured to MT/WY in his older years, he mostly visited the places of his youth or his family that lives up there, so he probably didn't discover very many new spots, e.g., his special place. He spent much of his exploring time in NM in his older years, perfect for finding that spot.

If it was in CO, I don't think the 'when did he find it' issue would be of any help there, since most of the stories he laid out never talk about CO. How could knowing when he found it help point to CO in any way? I don't have a reason to believe it would.