Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Therapy Lookout Mountain
05-23-2017, 10:06 PM,
Good Therapy Lookout Mountain
We were in Fort Morgan, Colorado this last weekend for a family get together. It was a short trip so we didn’t have much time to get into the mountains. After we left Fort Morgan we decided to drive into the mountains before ou r Sunday evening flight. We headed through some Suburbs of Denver toward the mountains not knowing where the road would lead. We went over a bridge that had cascade falls and being the fisherman that I am I couldn’t help to think there were fish stacked up on the downstream side of the cascade. We made it through town and jumped on the I-70 ramp and ended up getting off the highway about couple few miles where we got on. It was the ramp to Lookout mountain. We spent about 90 minutes up there looking around. We saw two deer and a bunch of people hiking and biking. I took some pictures and enjoyed the beauty and fresh air. The people of Denver really don’t have very far to go to enjoy the scenery.. it is in their backyards. There was a rock ledge up there that I could not help but to look under just in case Mr. Fenn left his box of goodies there.. no such luck. Well...maybe next time.
05-24-2017, 04:08 AM,
RE: Good Therapy Lookout Mountain
#Daniel A

That sounds wonderful, Daniel. Good Memories Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blame it on The Wolf Therapy The Wolf 2 106 Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Aroma Therapy Daniel A 0 38 05-24-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Daniel A
  Green Therapy Anyone? lostowl 0 72 05-05-2017, 07:26 AM
Last Post: lostowl