Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aroma Therapy
05-24-2017, 04:32 PM,
Aroma Therapy
One of the things that I like about camping is the aroma of bacon in the cool of the morning. Ahhh…yes, the smell of sizzling deliciousness frying in a hot skillet over an open burner. The last time my wife and I camped, our friend David used one skillet over a single burner to cook each of these following delicacies separately for breakfast; canned beans, canned American hot dogs, eggs, and finally the bacon. The bacon was especially a treat as pork is a scarce commodity in the bush of Tanzania. He cooked the bacon last because he didn’t want to taint the other foods with pork because his wife, who was with us, is no fan of the other white meat. She was not any specific religion that bans the meat…she just didn’t like pork. I tried to understand how anybody could ever refuse such a succulent, perfectly brined, morsel of thankful goodness, perfectly fried to a dark copper crisp strip of delight that makes one’s mouth water just looking at it….to each their own I guess. That morning though…I was one happy camper…I ate her portion of the bacon…. Oink.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blame it on The Wolf Therapy The Wolf 6 617 07-19-2017, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Kpro
  Good Therapy Lookout Mountain Daniel A 1 104 05-24-2017, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Green Therapy Anyone? lostowl 0 141 05-05-2017, 07:26 AM
Last Post: lostowl
  A joke to help with the therapy? Hallowtim 5 991 11-13-2016, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Umbra