Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mexico is the location
01-16-2014, 02:18 PM,
Yes and no.
01-16-2014, 02:21 PM,
John Dunn area ? d
01-16-2014, 02:36 PM,
below Pilar
01-16-2014, 02:37 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from duncan on January 16, 2014, 2:36 pm</b>

below Pilar
</div>
[Image: acsr8-IMG_1873.JPG]
01-16-2014, 02:57 PM,
The Land of Enchantment, for sure
------------------------------------------------------------------
"The search is supposed to be fun. f"
01-16-2014, 03:54 PM,
damn I think Pilar too!

The Hemingway connection. Then put it together with the other Hemingway clue in the book.
02-03-2014, 11:32 AM,
Yes, Yes Welcome 2014! roll em roll em roll em, keep those doggies rollin RAWHIDE! Can't you smell those New Mexico spring flowers already!

02-03-2014, 09:16 PM,
A friend of mine who is searching with me said that Doug Preston who is a friend of Mr. Fenns is posting about a Katchina Mountain by Taos. Does anyone know where that is or has anyone searched that area? Does the Taos area have much snow right now? I heard you can't find it if there's snow on the ground cause he said snow will be on it and to retire for the winter. Does anyone know when it will melt in this area? April?
02-03-2014, 10:01 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Tiny Rainbow on February 3, 2014, 9:16 pm</b>

A friend of mine who is searching with me said that Doug Preston who is a friend of Mr. Fenns is posting about a Katchina Mountain by Taos. Does anyone know where that is or has anyone searched that area? Does the Taos area have much snow right now? I heard you can't find it if there's snow on the ground cause he said snow will be on it and to retire for the winter. Does anyone know when it will melt in this area? April?
</div>
Start watching the video 9:45 into the video and might answer some of your question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjZs_aevSeU
02-04-2014, 12:01 AM,
The treasure is not on Kachina Peak. It is too high at 12,400 feet. They will be building a ski lift to the top soon but its much too high for the chest. I suggest checking out the history of the area to see if it could fit the poem and books.

It's snowing over most of the state right now. We really needed it, longest winter dry spell since they started keeping records. Let it snow ! Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.