Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mexico is the location
11-23-2014, 05:36 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from JJ on November 23, 2014, 4:03 pm</b>

I was up in elevations of 8500 ft last night and it wasn't bad. I have to keep my feet warm otherwise i'm dead in the water.
</div>

It was lots of fun a few nights ago when it was 5 degrees. Weeeee!
02-05-2015, 10:24 AM,
I've been having fun also have made about another 5 searches after x mas
(IllinoisGhost) Blog

02-05-2015, 01:07 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from illinoisghost on February 5, 2015, 10:24 am</b>

I've been having fun also have made about another 5 searches after x mas
</div>

Let me know and I would like to meet you next or sometime if you like. So is those 5 to the same area?
07-01-2017, 11:42 AM,
RE: New Mexico is the location
Yes, NM is the location. Along any road is places to stick a box into. It is called a culvert!
07-01-2017, 12:31 PM,
New Mexico logically must be the location. Considering Forrest said originally "In the mountains north of Santa Fe" that generally would mean the Sangre de Christos. True, it could refer to the entire rockys, but by that sort of logic it could also refer to the Alps or any mountains north of Santa Fe. Considering that according to Fenn "to my knowledge the chest is still there" it is implied he may have been back to the chest, and making a 10+ hour drive to Wyoming or Montana at his age seems unlikely. My only concern is that he implied that he rented a car to hide the treasure, meaning its possible he flew.
07-09-2017, 03:08 PM,
Are the Sanger de cristos true north of Santa Fe. Wouldn't it likely be Carson nation forest are or Cherokee nation park area /direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-09-2017, 10:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017, 10:10 PM by Ningishzidda.)
I don't believe it is directly North of Santa Fe. It's North, and then West for an indeterminate distance.

Sangre De Cristos is as good as any other place I suppose.

It's in the Rockies, specifically.
: - (¯`'·.¸(¯`'·.¸Omni Exeunt In Mysterium¸.·'´¯)¸.·'´¯) - :

Forrest put a old WWII mine underneath the chest. Once you pick it up. He'll know. "...Just take the chest and go in pieces." and that is why you don't tarry scant, pick up the chest and run like hades before the grenade goes off. - Tim Nobody