Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do warm waters halt?
12-28-2013, 02:28 PM,
Where <i>do </i>warm waters halt? http://agypsyskiss.wordpress.com/2013/12...ters-halt/
12-28-2013, 03:39 PM,
Interesting Toby, waiting for the continuation...brings to mind something I read on J. Kile's blog about an old Indian adage..."Listening to a liar is like drinking warm water."...simply an unpleasant experience or deeper meaning?... Smile
12-28-2013, 04:01 PM,
Where warm waters halt is often where cold waters start.
12-29-2013, 12:28 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Desertphile on December 28, 2013, 4:01 pm</b>

</div>

Desert...I've expanded my thinking in that area to temperatures in the other direction, or no water at all.
12-29-2013, 12:52 PM,
www.

12-29-2013, 01:23 PM,

<b>Quote from tyounis on December 29, 2013, 12:28 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Desertphile on December 28, 2013, 4:01 pm</b>

</div>

Desert...I've expanded my thinking in that area to temperatures in the other direction, or no water at all.</div>
</div>

Toby...Been following your blog...understand where you're coming from...creates an innumerable set of possibilities for WWWH and finding the correct beginning, unless we can scrunch the numbers and eliminate a lot of them...I still think the fisheries regs for NM are still the subset of possibilities one should concentrate on...I know many think that is too simple, BUT by your own count in your blog we are still looking for one starting point out of at least what 35 - 36 possibilities? Maybe even more? Still less ground to cover breaking out this subset from the whole set of possibilities...and still the literal, metaphorical, metaphysical aspect in play...not so simple even this way of looking at it, what... Smile
12-30-2013, 08:12 PM,
It is my opinion that if you do not find where "in there" is, you will never understand the second clue.
12-30-2013, 08:19 PM,
RC...does your statement indicate you believe the first stanza is the first clue or simply "in there" is the first clue or something else entirely... Smile
12-30-2013, 08:26 PM,

<b>Quote from samsmith on December 30, 2013, 8:19 pm</b>

RC...does your statement indicate you believe the first stanza is the first clue or simply "in there" is the first clue or something else entirely... Smile
</div>

She or he may not, but I do.
07-03-2015, 12:49 PM,
What about hot springs?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where do Warm Waters Halt? (Continued) tyounis 18 1,062 01-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Luckydog