Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am truly waiting for Allen Funt to tell the American People that they're on Candid.
06-09-2017, 08:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2017, 08:20 AM by Gordon Lightfoot.)
I am truly waiting for Allen Funt to tell the American People that they're on Candid.
Camera!!! Really, if Donald Trump would stop tweeting for long enough and take a long in the mirror, he'd see what a BIG BUFFOON HE HAS MADE OUT OF HIMSELF IN THE LAST 5 MONTHS......
06-09-2017, 08:46 AM,
RE: I am truly waiting for Allen Funt to tell the American People that they're on Candid.
I liken bafoonism to fine wine. Wines become finer with age, baffoons become baffoonier with age...GL this took longer than five months to mature, or immature?
06-11-2017, 02:16 PM,
RE: I am truly waiting for Allen Funt to tell the American People that they're on Candid.
i would take Trump over a politician any day
06-11-2017, 06:20 PM,
I thought that Trump was going to empty the swamp?? It's not only full, but it's over-spilling it's banks!!! The man doesn't know anything about politics....next thing you know, he'll be handing over our Nuclear codes to the Russians and Chinese. What an idiot!!!!! On the job training, who knew????