Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I loved it when Sessions sat down and greeted the Senators as his former colleagues..
06-14-2017, 10:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2017, 10:23 AM by Gordon Lightfoot.)
I loved it when Sessions sat down and greeted the Senators as his former colleagues..
man, what a kiss up. I couldn't have done it better myself. I believe you call it "The Good Old Boy System" still in play in 2017, how sad. He wanted to be treated with respect because he was an older white man from the Southern state of Alabama.....Senator Harris, a black woman from California wasn't having any of that, she was a prosecutor in California before being elected Senator, and was relentless on grilling Sessions for answers, she had him on the ropes (no pun intended), and Senator McCain an 80 year old white man from the state of Arizona had to Stop her from pounding away at Sessions. McCain has done that before to Senator Harris, I would hate to think that McCain was doing it because he didn't want Sessions to have to take a beating (no pun intended) from Harris. She was doing good, but one white man had to step in to protect another. Funny though, McCain let the other men Senators go at it with their questions without stopping them. Sessions had dodged the questions that would have gotten him into possible trouble...funny how things work out. I hope that Mueller is keeping tabs on what's going on at these proceedings. What in the Hell is going on in Washington D.C.? Why are the Russians all over the oval office, a back line leading to the Kremlin???? What the Hell?? Did anyone see Trump's cabinet pledging their loyalty to Trump and praising him??? At that one moment I really got very scared and felt uneasy....I was thinking to myself, are we in Russia?? Really.
06-14-2017, 12:28 PM,
(06-14-2017, 10:19 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: Did anyone see Trump's cabinet pledging their loyalty to Trump and praising him??? At that one moment I really got very scared and felt uneasy....I was thinking to myself, are we in Russia?? Really.

Kim Jong Un has something that Trump will never have, adoration. Albeit feigned adoration. That's not to say that Trump isn't making a good go at it. Even the rhetoric from the Trump cabinet sounds like Jong Un rhetoric.

http://news.sky.com/story/crowds-go-wild...n-10276288

http://time.com/4816374/trump-cabinet-pr...d=homepage

Trump's cabinet of worship is a scary sign of American collapse

Quote:Reince Priebus, the White House Chief of Staff, said in a tone full of supplication, “On behalf of the entire senior staff around you Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing you’ve given us to serve your agenda and the American people. And we’re continuing to work everyday to accomplish those goals.”
06-14-2017, 01:55 PM,
RE: I loved it when Sessions sat down and greeted the Senators as his former colleagues..
(06-14-2017, 12:28 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 10:19 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: Did anyone see Trump's cabinet pledging their loyalty to Trump and praising him??? At that one moment I really got very scared and felt uneasy....I was thinking to myself, are we in Russia?? Really.

Kim Jong Un has something that Trump will never have, adoration. Albeit feigned adoration. That's not to say that Trump isn't making a good go at it. Even the rhetoric from the Trump cabinet sounds like Jong Un rhetoric.

http://news.sky.com/story/crowds-go-wild...n-10276288

http://time.com/4816374/trump-cabinet-pr...d=homepage

Trump's cabinet of worship is a scary sign of American collapse

Quote:Reince Priebus, the White House Chief of Staff, said in a tone full of supplication, “On behalf of the entire senior staff around you Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing you’ve given us to serve your agenda and the American people. And we’re continuing to work everyday to accomplish those goals.”

I saw Priebus when he said that......Very scary stuff, crazyfamily. I don't think that I have ever seen that done before, and they call Comey a liar??? As Comey's boss why didn't Sessions ask Comey what was going on between he and Trump?? Maybe because he already knew. I don't like this whole situation.

To me it has something to do with money because that is what Russia has a lot of, and there are always people who want to fatten their wallets....and Russia is more than willing to give as long as it can hold it over someone else's head. And, why did Trump mention Russian Hookers??????? What the hell? Did he rent one out?? Maybe the Russians have that over his head......and that's why he's doing cartwheels whenever Putin tells him to. Food for thought.