Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jun 21 A Gypsy's Kiss video
06-21-2017, 10:36 AM,
https://youtu.be/i-omoF6jpJI

I like it.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
06-21-2017, 10:47 AM,
RE: Jun 21 A Gypsy's Kiss video
(06-21-2017, 10:36 AM)decall Wrote: https://youtu.be/i-omoF6jpJI

I like it.

Thumbs up !
06-21-2017, 10:56 AM,
If you haven't been stuck in the mountains you haven't been in the mountains.
06-21-2017, 11:01 AM,
Oh, I feel sooooo much better now that Toby has told me where and how to search. If I ever see these two when I'm out searching, I'll quit on the spot, run back to my car, and never think about the chase ever again.
06-21-2017, 11:10 AM,
Good job Toby and Shelley.

Sadly though, there will still be those who ignore and dismiss everything that has been said about the subject of it not being in a dangerous location.

Just recently, Forrest said that if your solve takes you into the desert, then you should get a new solve.

Now, as clear as that appears to most of us, incredibly, one searcher commented that Forrest was being deceptive and misleading with that statement and that searcher said f's statement does not rule out searching for the TC in the desert.

There appears to be nothing that Forrest or anyone else could say that would prevent this type of searcher from looking for the TC in some dangerous location.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forrest gave safety advice saying don't go into a desert looking for the TC.
Searcher publicly states that Forrest is being deceptive about that.
Searcher will probably continue to search in the desert, since that is where he thinks the TC is.
Searcher increases his risk by dismissing a direct statement from the man who knows where the TC is at.
Searcher possibly dies in the desert.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who will be responsible for that searcher's death ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The IRONY ?

Same searcher likes to use the phrase "You can't fix stupid".
06-21-2017, 11:15 AM,
(06-21-2017, 11:01 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Oh, I feel sooooo much better now that Toby has told me where and how to search. If I ever see these two when I'm out searching, I'll quit on the spot, run back to my car, and never think about the chase ever again.

copy that,they remind me of an SNL skit
06-21-2017, 11:16 AM,
(06-21-2017, 11:01 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Oh, I feel sooooo much better now that Toby has told me where and how to search. If I ever see these two when I'm out searching, I'll quit on the spot, run back to my car, and never think about the chase ever again.

I'll contact Toby and make arrangements.
06-21-2017, 11:17 AM,
I hope Mr. Fenn watches this.
06-21-2017, 11:17 AM,
(06-21-2017, 11:15 AM)pidmt Wrote:

copy that,they remind me of an SNL skit

Which one?
06-21-2017, 11:18 AM,
Toby just repeated what I said on another forum where I don't have to conceal my identity from Stephanie and Old Drum:

"People's stupidity shouldn't be a cause to end the chase.
If my grandmother said "I went for a walk" and I see two paths from her house, one through a nice park and the other leading into some white water rapids with steep drop offs and no trespassing signs... I'd take an educated guess that she walked to the park because she's freaking 90 years old.
If Fenn says that he can STILL retrieve the chest today at age 87, then people should get the hint that a place where an 80 year old man carrying a 40 chest is not dangerous!

If I remember correctly, he even said the resting spot of the chest is on a relatively flat area.

Also, if you are worthy of finding the chest you would plan for it. If you were going to cross a river, at least look up when to cross it. Look up river depth.. gauge flow..
Seriously, these people who die are the ones who think crossing a river known for white water rafting during snow melt season is a good idea.
If the water is higher than your knee cap, don't cross it.
If you throw a stick in the water and notice that it is flowing down stream faster than you can walk (a normal walk), don't cross it.
If you feel that a rope is needed to cross a river to keep you alive... Don't f-ing cross it! HES AN OLD MAN!!"

:-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help for Diggin Gypsy intheknow 10 792 Yesterday, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  LMAO! Gypsys Kiss new video is priceless! Iron Will 12 4,103 09-21-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Iron Will
  Multiple layers - not seeing the forrest for the trees KISS liv42dy 10 5,529 05-25-2016, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Jack