Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jun 21 A Gypsy's Kiss video
06-25-2017, 04:22 AM,
RE: Jun 21 A Gypsy's Kiss video
(06-24-2017, 11:41 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 09:28 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 08:35 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 08:08 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: If I remember correctly, Fenn said that the resting spot of the chest is on a relatively flat area.

Quite true, Smoocher.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"A relatively flat area" is hella vague. That could mean a large plain,
about the size of Kansas, or something as small as the top of a
coffee table. Not much help in that description by Fenn.

Please don't underestimate him.

Ironically, although I keep advising that, I think that he may have underestimated the solving ability of at least one searcher.

I was there, Andrew.............and, it is relatively flat. As far as I'm concerned, Fenn was very helpful with providing all of us with this valuable information. Relatively Flat is Relatively Flat, what is vague about that? Fenn wasn't talking about size, he was talking about elevation. Big difference.

Nothing bad Andrew, I like you.....but I was there. But no chest though, Mother Nature can be a Bitch when she sets her mind to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gordon, please don't go all RT on us . . . as in saying something like

flat = elevation (or something similar).

I didn't see the word "elevation" in any of the earlier postings in this
"flat" discussion.

Yeah you did, I just stuck it in there, duh! Didn't you see it??..LOL!!!

Let's face it Andrew, we're all in the same boat, and I believe that boat's name is The Titanic.....

You want information, and I'm not willing to give out anymore, Andrew.

Good Luck with YOUR search. I hope you find the chest. Really I do.
06-25-2017, 07:32 AM,
RE: Jun 21 A Gypsy's Kiss video
(06-24-2017, 11:41 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 09:28 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 08:35 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 08:08 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: If I remember correctly, Fenn said that the resting spot of the chest is on a relatively flat area.

Quite true, Smoocher.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"A relatively flat area" is hella vague. That could mean a large plain,
about the size of Kansas, or something as small as the top of a
coffee table. Not much help in that description by Fenn.

Please don't underestimate him.

Ironically, although I keep advising that, I think that he may have underestimated the solving ability of at least one searcher.

I was there, Andrew.............and, it is relatively flat. As far as I'm concerned, Fenn was very helpful with providing all of us with this valuable information. Relatively Flat is Relatively Flat, what is vague about that? Fenn wasn't talking about size, he was talking about elevation. Big difference.

Nothing bad Andrew, I like you.....but I was there. But no chest though, Mother Nature can be a Bitch when she sets her mind to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gordon, please don't go all RT on us . . . as in saying something like

flat = elevation (or something similar).

I didn't see the word "elevation" in any of the earlier postings in this
"flat" discussion.

I'm starting to find it really creepy that you have such a fascination with me that you try to mention me in most of your comments.
I think you need to get a life somewhere, mr. 'I like the #666'.

You know what the funny thing is?
You wouldn't have the balls to even speak to me in the real world.
And if you did, you would know really quick that it was a mistake and would never do it again.

So, maybe you could find some other fascination that doesn't require you to constantly troll me ?

It makes you look like a loser.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LMAO! Gypsys Kiss new video is priceless! Iron Will 12 3,380 09-21-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Iron Will
  Multiple layers - not seeing the forrest for the trees KISS liv42dy 10 4,644 05-25-2016, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Jack