Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the searcher to do after he, or she find the gold?
12-30-2013, 08:22 PM,
I have been thinking about this for a long time. Does the searcher make contact with Mr. Fenn and he advises the searcher what to do next? I imagine Mr. Fenn could advise us on who we can sell the beautiful jewelry ,and gold to.
12-30-2013, 08:47 PM,
There may be a telephone number inside the treasure chest so that the finder may call Mr. Fenn.
12-30-2013, 11:52 PM,
Here we go again

Find Forrest then tell Nobody, Nobody knows where Forrest lives if you cannot find him.

and again I am so slim that people tell me that I have no body.
12-31-2013, 12:59 AM,
Ok, its not a big deal. Just trust he has it all covered. Smile Fifteen years of thought and planning, he thought of it all. Join me in the trust. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-31-2013, 06:28 AM,
Forrest has hired a little fairy that's inside the chest just waiting to pop out and yell *surprise* and the fairy has a mini cell phone to call Forrest and let him in on the discovery so he can get his juniper fire stoked and ready for a visitor ;-)
12-31-2013, 06:56 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from RC on December 30, 2013, 8:22 pm</b>

I have been thinking about this for a long time. Does the searcher make contact with Mr. Fenn and he advises the searcher what to do next? I imagine Mr. Fenn could advise us on who we can sell the beautiful jewelry ,and gold to.
</div>

There' re rules and procedures? 'NoBody" told me about rules and procedures, I didn't get the memo!!

'Hey Forrest, thanks for writing the books we're all nuts about, and hiding a 20,000 dollar chest filled with gold. So Forrest, what do we do with it now!?'
12-31-2013, 08:40 AM,
LOL Stephanie, lets hope its not a leprechaun. Smile
01-09-2014, 12:01 AM,
Re-bury it in the Black Forrest and then go hang out at the Pirate's Retreat drinking a blend of light rum, sweet vermouth and Amaretto di Saronno sprinkled with gold flakes, and a sandwich, consisting of pastrami with apple sauerkraut on marble rye, while waiting for Mr. Fenn to arrive.

..........and no, I did not find it today, but there is always tomorrow.
01-09-2014, 01:33 AM,
Thats an interesting combination Nora. Almost gave me heartburn just thinking about it. lol Watch out for those pirates, I hear they love stealing gold treasures.
05-25-2017, 01:31 AM,
RE: What is the searcher to do after he, or she find the gold?
Bump.

down with the evil twin

Educate yourself, it saves lives maybe your own.

Haters gonna hate

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LF serious searcher in NM fallingrock 18 1,454 07-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: broncougar