Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF serious searcher in NM
06-29-2017, 01:37 AM,
(06-28-2017, 11:53 PM)fallingrock Wrote: Come on people. Why the hell would I need to dig up a piece of fallen concrete?

Oh it's fallen. Should have said that in the first place. By all means round up a posse and go wrangle that concrete. Ha,ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
06-29-2017, 10:06 AM,
RE: LF serious searcher in NM
I already have. No thanks to any of you armchair kids. Wink
= : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : = : =
Self-proclaimed Fennprentice
06-29-2017, 11:19 AM,
Dear lord, OP...Get a grip. Your solve is not correct. Go back to the drawing board.
SMH...
06-29-2017, 05:50 PM,
Falling Rock - I suggest you read the latest safety post from Forrest Fenn via Dal's site - I made it a sticky.
06-29-2017, 05:53 PM,
I live in NM. Tell me something to make me want to go.
06-30-2017, 10:22 AM,
I am finishing up my solve this weekend. Forrest knows where I'm looking. At this point he is the only person who knows I am right or wrong. I emptied almost 100 gallons of water out of this hole. Then he said it wasn't under water after I told him I did that. I'm committed to my solve there are only two other places that can make sense with my current solve. I guess after I go in there alone and retrieve it myself or am able to rule out the area I will share my solve along with every bit of research. Maybe I will write a book and make you pay for it. That seems to be the thing to do for some reason.
Self-proclaimed Fennprentice
07-01-2017, 06:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017, 06:20 PM by easternOHsteve.)
There might be a ton of rock nearby that was purposely placed with a CMI.

And with a drainage ditch nearby. How can one contact Forrest?
07-01-2017, 08:42 PM,
I live in northern NM now, and i'm very interested in testing any theory, as long as it is fairly close. I am willing to help, i realize this is years old now, but anything helps?
07-02-2017, 12:41 PM,
I'm in.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
09-25-2017, 02:39 AM,
I would be willing to meet exchange ideas and discuss reasonable terms if found, I'm in Albuquerque currently I will post my email and maybe a video chat would help the effort, I'm honest and know there is more than enough to go around IF 3-4 people is the maximum number of full shares in a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the searcher to do after he, or she find the gold? RC 10 1,641 05-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Last Post: FlyingDutchman