Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just joining
06-25-2017, 05:10 PM,
Big Grin  Just joining
Hello all,

I live in Europe and I heard in the news about the hunt for the first time last week, I spent many hours on the poem and some of the clues reminded me an old book... Anyway, to make a long story short, I deeply think that I know quite precisely where the chest is.
I would like to go on site and get boots on the ground but for now I can't afford the trip.
So for now I'm here to continue my investigation and try to confirm my thoughts.
06-25-2017, 05:16 PM,
RE: Just joining
Welcome. :-)

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
06-25-2017, 05:19 PM,
Thanks jdigginsz =)
06-25-2017, 09:22 PM,
(06-25-2017, 05:10 PM)Syce Wrote: Hello all,

I live in Europe and I heard in the news about the hunt for the first time last week, I spent many hours on the poem and some of the clues reminded me an old book... Anyway, to make a long story short, I deeply think that I know quite precisely where the chest is.
I would like to go on site and get boots on the ground but for now I can't afford the trip.
So for now I'm here to continue my investigation and try to confirm my thoughts.
You may see this as rude, but save your money and time.
I can't imagine having any success in Europe searching for treasure simply because the places and language are different... it just is. Look in your area... plenty of treasure over there.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
06-26-2017, 05:43 AM,
Oh, don't worry about being rude, I understand your point of view but ... it's stronger than me = /

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello just joining FlyingDutchman 6 4,011 01-22-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: FlyingDutchman