Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fenns literary interests.
07-07-2017, 09:06 PM,
In everything I've watched or read. Fenn doesn't speak about books he read for enjoyment growing up. He mentions a few others of books he was told to read but didn't like. He mentions Alice in wonderland in an interview. He mentions in TTOTC that he read plenty for enjoyment growing up. So what was he reading between the ages of 5 and 14???? A wise man said pay attention to what's not being said..... He mentions imagination in either his first chapter or preface. Also mentions imagination in his epilogue. Quoted saying he thinks kids have a better advantage to finding it. He's got a 3000 book library full of one of a kind antique books. This part is hazy but I believe I remember reading there is a treasure in the chest he has never spoken about. I think that treasure is a one of a kind book that meant a great deal to him growing up. I'm searching in the Taos/angel fire area next week if anyone is interested in collaborating. I think he used this book as a template for his own book. Also he said it's not in a graveyard. Graveyard is defined as a burial ground especially near a church. Cemetery is defined as a burial ground not especially near a church. There is a cemetery very near where my solve considering his one of a kind book that has to do with my solve. Anyways. Hope to hear thoughts. And correct me if I stated anything incorrectly please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-07-2017, 09:11 PM,
Very interesting post. A few thoughts.

I think Ff had a journey. Obviously skippy and his father was a huge part of that.

Later in life he accumulated many things, books and works a huge part of that. I do think that is key to the solve.

I also think imagination is a key word. He has also made one of a kind books.

I think the strategy is as important as the area. And from this post you and I may be taking the same strategy.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
07-07-2017, 09:29 PM,
RE: Fenns literary interests.
You could write to Forrest and ask what books he enjoyed as a young person, but I suspect he did not read many books in his youth. As for the format of his book TTOTC, it is my understanding (which could be wrong) that he did not design the book.
07-07-2017, 10:04 PM,
I agree with Dp, I think there was an illustrator.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
07-07-2017, 10:21 PM,
(07-07-2017, 09:29 PM)Desertphile Wrote: You could write to Forrest and ask what books he enjoyed as a young person, but I suspect he did not read many books in his youth. As for the format of his book TTOTC, it is my understanding (which could be wrong) that he did not design the book.

His father was a teacher. I think he read plenty of books for enjoyment in his younger years. That's just my opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk