Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I am Izi
07-09-2017, 09:39 PM,
Rainbow  Hi I am Izi
I am nearly 40, female, live in NW New Mexico. I am familiar with all kinds of wilderness related hiking and survival methods and also I am an artist, love to read.

Some buddies thought I was going for Fenn's treasure due to a weird trip to Southern Utah which seemed out of the way. I was not! But then I started digging into this, and far from being a wild goose chase, which is what I thought when I heard about it years and years ago, I think it is pretty legit.

Since I live here, and I like hiking and camping, why not take a crack at the puzzle? I have some ideas. I am open to hiking buddies.

You have to let me have that ruby pendant though in the split.
: - (¯`'·.¸(¯`'·.¸Omni Exeunt In Mysterium¸.·'´¯)¸.·'´¯) - :

Forrest put a old WWII mine underneath the chest. Once you pick it up. He'll know. "...Just take the chest and go in pieces." and that is why you don't tarry scant, pick up the chest and run like hades before the grenade goes off. - Tim Nobody
07-10-2017, 07:22 AM,
RE: Hi I am Izi
Welcome. Lots of good people/searchers down there in NM.