Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Big Picture
37 minutes ago,
RE: A Big Picture
Big Picture.
The movies, the academies, the famous folks fenn mingled with, the silver screen, the media, the big picture.
Titanic,
Marvel Comics,
DC Comics,
Disney
Pixar
Fox
Universal

All of this scream big picture.

"I give you".. Is also an introduction. Clapping Applause.. A host, and a winner. Curtain Call.

32 minutes ago, (This post was last modified: 16 minutes ago by realistrealist.)
RE: A Big Picture
(37 minutes ago)Hammertime Wrote: Big Picture.
The movies, the academies, the famous folks fenn mingled with, the silver screen, the media, the big picture.
Titanic,
Marvel Comics,
DC Comics,
Disney
Pixar
Fox
Universal

All of this scream big picture.

"I give you".. Is also an introduction. Clapping Applause.. A host, and a winner. Curtain Call.

The "big picture" is the largest picture in the book - spanning from the teacher across to the girl with the key hole on her back. There are 7 people on the string representing the final 7 clues (BOTG) that you traverse to get to the chest.

"I’m looking at the big picture. A lot of people who are searching for the treasure don’t see it the same way I do." - final 7 clues.
"Look at the big picture, there are no short cuts." - I followed the clues to hide the chest.
"In the big picture of Yellowstone, how terrible is it to have a metal detector in your backpack?"

(thanks for the easy look-up TS)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The big picture Itchy Ideas 10 1,213 04-25-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Itchy Ideas
  The Big Picture(s) Chmaanta 11 1,233 02-18-2017, 12:32 AM
Last Post: minotaur_moreno
  look at the big picture 3paulb 1 969 10-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Last Post: John Brown