Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Big Picture
09-03-2017, 09:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017, 09:09 PM by jdigginsz.)
RE: A Big Picture
And it isn't only five, imo, these three digits tangle with each other in many ways along your journey.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

(09-03-2017, 08:20 PM)waveseeker Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 04:17 PM)jdigginsz Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 03:29 PM)resa Wrote: If ff isn't associated with this site, why pay any attention to it?
I have many reasons to believe it's valid. I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone, I'm just not going to turn away from a potential part of this puzzle.

Exactly, I'm a big proponent of the more data, the better, which means dismissing nothing, especially the scrapbooks. Along with Mindy's recent excellent post on kennings, Fenn uses these vivid phrases to try and make you think of words that come to mind if you saw a picture of the images that are conjured up. Regarding this picture of the 1871 Hayden Survey taken at Mirror Lake (confirmed by Yellowstone historian Lee Whittlesey), normally I would dismiss this information, but if it's consistent with your solution, then you may choose to use it as confirmation.

Regards,

ws

(09-03-2017, 06:18 PM)Mindy Wrote: If a big picture is worth more than a word, except when that word is key, what is the answer?

Maybe a typewriter?
Then look at school pic in TTOTC. Lol.
Notice Marvin is row 4 (counting up from bottom), number 23 in the ROW.

Great find. Unbelievable.

Regards,

ws
Indeed, the kennings are there, Mindy does excellent research. She's on to something for sure, and it's going to take a lot of thought to tie it all together with the rest of the materials, imo. Difficult, but not impossible.

09-03-2017, 10:23 PM,
A Big Picture
(09-03-2017, 09:02 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: And it isn't only five, imo, these three digits tangle with each other in many ways along your journey.

(09-03-2017, 03:29 PM)resa Wrote: If ff isn't associated with this site, why pay any attention to it?
I have many reasons to believe it's valid. I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone, I'm just not going to turn away from a potential part of this puzzle.

Exactly, I'm a big proponent of the more data, the better, which means dismissing nothing, especially the scrapbooks. Along with Mindy's recent excellent post on kennings, Fenn uses these vivid phrases to try and make you think of words that come to mind if you saw a picture of the images that are conjured up. Regarding this picture of the 1871 Hayden Survey taken at Mirror Lake (confirmed by Yellowstone historian Lee Whittlesey), normally I would dismiss this information, but if it's consistent with your solution, then you may choose to use it as confirmation.

Regards,

ws

(09-03-2017, 06:18 PM)Mindy Wrote: If a big picture is worth more than a word, except when that word is key, what is the answer?

Maybe a typewriter?

Regards,

ws
Indeed, the kennings are there, Mindy does excellent research. She's on to something for sure, and it's going to take a lot of thought to tie it all together with the rest of the materials, imo. Difficult, but not impossible.

If the school pic is a typewriter, what keys are circled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
09-03-2017, 10:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017, 10:31 PM by jdigginsz.)
dcbp maybe?

(09-03-2017, 10:23 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 09:02 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: And it isn't only five, imo, these three digits tangle with each other in many ways along your journey.

Regards,

ws

Maybe a typewriter?

Regards,

ws

Love that thought mindy!!!

09-03-2017, 10:47 PM,
A Big Picture
(09-03-2017, 10:30 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: dcbp maybe?

(09-03-2017, 04:17 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: I have many reasons to believe it's valid. I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone, I'm just not going to turn away from a potential part of this puzzle.

Regards,

ws

Maybe a typewriter?

Regards,

ws

What would be circled on an old underwood typewriter? I don't know, because I haven't checked it yet, but might be interesting. Smile

Mindy's blogs:

09-03-2017, 11:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017, 11:10 PM by geydelkon.)
(09-03-2017, 10:47 PM)Mindy Wrote:

(09-03-2017, 08:20 PM)waveseeker Wrote: Exactly, I'm a big proponent of the more data, the better, which means dismissing nothing, especially the scrapbooks. Along with Mindy's recent excellent post on kennings, Fenn uses these vivid phrases to try and make you think of words that come to mind if you saw a picture of the images that are conjured up. Regarding this picture of the 1871 Hayden Survey taken at Mirror Lake (confirmed by Yellowstone historian Lee Whittlesey), normally I would dismiss this information, but if it's consistent with your solution, then you may choose to use it as confirmation.

Regards,

ws

Regards,

ws

What would be circled on an old underwood typewriter? I don't know, because I haven't checked it yet, but might be interesting. Smile

To Mindy and all the chasers.

To really understand the Poem, go to this link and read the page over and over and think. Then think about an old underwood typewriter.

Also it is one of the biggest hints in the TTOTC book.

https://www.oldsantafetradingco.com/blog...hroom-wall

Enjoy

An Indian Scout and A Saint

09-04-2017, 01:25 PM,
A Big Picture
(09-03-2017, 11:08 PM)geydelkon Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 10:47 PM)Mindy Wrote:

To Mindy and all the chasers.

To really understand the Poem, go to this link and read the page over and over and think. Then think about an old underwood typewriter.

Also it is one of the biggest hints in the TTOTC book.

https://www.oldsantafetradingco.com/blog...hroom-wall

Enjoy

An Indian Scout and A Saint

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Mindy's blogs:

09-05-2017, 01:09 AM,
(09-04-2017, 11:36 PM)OH! Wrote: Mr. Fenn has taken the big picture off of his fake website. But here is what I think.
It's the Spaniard on the horse in his Meeteetse story
https://ibb.co/dvRx9F

Again, look up Colt (online) and you may get another idea. Just saying...
09-07-2017, 04:41 PM,
So folks, there you have it. It is relative.

09-07-2017, 05:53 PM,
https://www.thoughtco.com/first-national...on-1774021

09-09-2017, 12:59 PM,
Thx Chris. That's the pic. Interesting Hayden and Meek died on the same day Forrest was shot down. Different years...