Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ladder solve
11 hours ago,
The ladder solve
Wondering if John Brown ever went and got that ladder.

The solve was a good one I felt. The ladder spot was a side tracked spot where it was believed a meteorite was, but later was schooled on what the hole actually was. There was a mining claim across the street too.

So it started in San Luis, Co. "Old"est city in Colorado. I new I had to cross the border to be in "new" Mexico.

Wwwh was great sand dunes...sand is found at the beach and the beach is where the warm water halts.
hoB was the fort down the road...then you pass FF street...but that didn't mean much to my solve. I went to the old church...meek in San Luis and found lapis luzuli all over the ground there. Then it got tricky...nigh relating to a horse I found a wild horse preserve for miles....the cow open range..he told us Bessie was a guersy so what term about cows could relate to heavy loads? Heiffers..the just as you see the sign for the Rio grande in questa...your quest to cease....you see trees to the left. The second you pass those trees you see a major blaze in the mountain.

It's near there I found the pile of rocks with the peace sign.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
11 hours ago,
The ladder solve
Ff street?

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
11 hours ago,
RE: The ladder solve
Major blaze?
11 hours ago,
The ladder solve
(11 hours ago)admin Wrote: Wondering if John Brown ever went and got that ladder.

The solve was a good one I felt. The ladder spot was a side tracked spot where it was believed a meteorite was, but later was schooled on what the hole actually was. There was a mining claim across the street too.

So it started in San Luis, Co. "Old"est city in Colorado. I new I had to cross the border to be in "new" Mexico.

Wwwh was great sand dunes...sand is found at the beach and the beach is where the warm water halts.
hoB was the fort down the road...then you pass FF street...but that didn't mean much to my solve. I went to the old church...meek in San Luis and found lapis luzuli all over the ground there. Then it got tricky...nigh relating to a horse I found a wild horse preserve for miles....the cow open range..he told us Bessie was a guersy so what term about cows could relate to heavy loads? Heiffers..the just as you see the sign for the Rio grande in questa...your quest to cease....you see trees to the left. The second you pass those trees you see a major blaze in the mountain.

It's near there I found the pile of rocks with the peace sign.

I've been there...recently. There is definitely something about the Hill of Piety and Mercy that keeps grabbing my attention.

Did anyone read the story by F on Dal's called "Reliquary?"

[Image: 0f6c515a75d469adcac3ff7d33f24868.png]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
1 hour ago,
The ladder solve
Here is ff street. Forrest used to sign everything ff..but then dropped an f early on. [Image: 0add26719a4b567788b4158bd05981d3.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who wants a $125 ladder? admin 7 762 07-14-2017, 09:40 PM
Last Post: broncougar
  Ladder wind alone admin 10 2,095 12-18-2016, 07:17 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich