Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 year research - 1 month hunt
07-23-2017, 10:55 PM,
So I am new to this forum.

I am a Canadian who currently resides in New Zealand. At Easter I went home to see my parents in Canada, and while there I watched a show about the FF Treasure. That was it, I was hooked!

So after a bit of time convincing my husband that it would be pretty awesome to spend a year researching and then travel for a month in the summer of 2018 to look for treasure, here I am!!!!

I am pretty pragmatic and logical, so I am hoping that will aid me in the quest but regardless, if I come home with nothing but some great photos and memories, that is ok too.

So the plan is to research 3-4 locations across WY, CO, and NM and dedicate a full week to each. (I have been to Montana when I was younger and while I get that there is a chance the treasure is there, unless my research takes me in a different direction, I am just gonna skip that one for now. I can always go back the year after, as it is so close to the province I am from in Canada.)

Anyhow, it is great to meet you all and I look forward to discussing and debating all aspects of the poem, potential solves, and crazy solutions to how (if I find it,) I will be able to get it out of the state let alone country lol

TA
07-24-2017, 08:57 AM,
Welcome and best of luck to you!

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Started This Month Brownfinder 9 3,104 01-17-2017, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Andrew Jef