Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Thrill of the “Chase Wall Map” – Limited edition prints.
01-10-2014, 03:45 PM,
I am surprised there isnt more in the New Mexico area.
01-10-2014, 04:15 PM,
Germany and the other pointers, indicate locations that a Wall Map was shipped to. With that said, Way to go Germany and British Columbia!

100 bucks, you only live once. Did not Forrest refer to a time when he wanted to buy something and passed on it and regretted it?
01-10-2014, 04:20 PM,
..and Canada story?
01-10-2014, 05:56 PM,
I see me on the map of New York! Looks like someone lives close to me also!
01-11-2014, 12:49 AM,
deb, which River is it?
01-11-2014, 01:03 AM,
Hey Steph,

How did I get the map? I have friends that owe me favors at the NSA. They are so good at getting stuff, they already took a plate of your miracle sausage from you. LOL

Anyway, I made myself laugh.

The last line from my post that goes: "<i>Let me know if you have any questions. Here’s an interesting screenshot of geographic distribution of these maps so far. Chasers everywhere</i>"! With that line and the map, this is the last part of Bridger's email to me. That all. Any line that is italics will be Bridger's words. I can't seem to add color to his words to help distinguish my words from his.

I can see if I can get you an answer to who those map owners might be.

Good to hear you are interested in Canada! Of course you know it is hard for me not to share with you the events that lead up to the maps design we now have. It is sooo interesting!!! If you buy up the last 35 maps, the story can be told. Wink

01-12-2014, 12:18 PM,
Musstag,

I don't know if this is what deb is speaking about but if you have a TFTW. On the map start in Montana, look for a town named Three Forks, which is located between Butte and Bozeman on Interstate 90. The Madison River flows past Three Forks for about 3 more miles and meets up with the Jefferson and Gallatin Rivers to create the Source (the beginning) of the Missouri River. Follow the Missouri River north about 60 miles and you come to a lake called Canyon Ferry Lake.

On your TFTW map you will see next to Canyon Ferry Lake it is labeled <b>Madison</b>. The word <b>River</b> is printed further south. The map implies the Madison River continues to flow 60 miles past its confluence (where it ends).

Per Benchmark, this is just a slip and has no connection to FF at all.

Hope this helps.

01-12-2014, 03:26 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Mr T. on January 11, 2014, 1:03 am</b>

Hey Steph,

How did I get the map? I have friends that owe me favors at the NSA. They are so good at getting stuff, they already took a plate of your miracle sausage from you. LOL

Anyway, I made myself laugh.

The last line from my post that goes: "<i>Let me know if you have any questions. Here’s an interesting screenshot of geographic distribution of these maps so far. Chasers everywhere</i>"! With that line and the map, this is the last part of Bridger's email to me. That all. Any line that is italics will be Bridger's words. I can't seem to add color to his words to help distinguish my words from his.

I can see if I can get you an answer to who those map owners might be.

Good to hear you are interested in Canada! Of course you know it is hard for me not to share with you the events that lead up to the maps design we now have. It is sooo interesting!!! If you buy up the last 35 maps, the story can be told. Wink

</div>

I'm confused. Do you work for Benchmark?
01-13-2014, 09:31 PM,
The answer is no, I do not work for Benchmark. Sorry if my last post gave that impression. I reread my post and I can see where you might get that impression. Maybe this caused the confusion: “the maps design <b>we</b> now have”. The word “We” would be you, me or anyone who owns the map. I can see how “we” might imply Benchmark.

If I have confused anyone, I apologize. I hope the following will clear up everything.

What I know about the map, came by chance. After I received my copy of TFTW. I spent a great deal of time looking at every little detail on the map hoping I would find a hidden clue. What I did find were several discrepancies. So I made a call to Benchmark, to find out if these were intentional or just errors. So I am on the phone with Bridger Deville with Benchmark and he said the discrepancies are just discrepancies. It turns out, it’s just a map.

Next Bridger informs me that a new Wall Map is being made and would I be interested in buying a map. Of course I said yes and after I gave him my mailing address he told me I lived just a couple miles from his office. Since I lived so close to his office, he offered to bring the map over to me. Weeks later, we met for breakfast and I got to see my new map signed by Forrest. We talked about the map, our searches for the treasure, we shared thoughts on some clues and at the end of our get-together I asked the <b>big question </b>– what happen to Canada? It is an interesting story and it should be shared.

Some weeks later, I contacted Bridger and asked if I could put a photo of the map on Chase Chat. I needed permission because the maps are copyright protected. I also ask permission to copy and paste his emails. Got the permission for that as well. So I tell Bridger I have one more request, I asked him if he would consider sharing the story of what happen to Canada with the forks at Chase Chat. He was Ok with the idea and he agreed to tell the story when the 100th map is sold.

The Canada story would not be believable if I tell the story. It can only be told by Bridger. When that day comes, I will copy and paste his story.

Hope this helps.

01-14-2014, 07:32 AM,
I wonder if the hypothecical guy in Texas, the one with twelve kids who just lost his job, can afford one.