Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Put in" - "Putin" ?
07-27-2017, 08:15 AM,
Smile  "Put in" - "Putin" ?
Are the Russians secretly trying to influence the Chase? Is "put in" a reference to that dastardly Russian autocrat? Did he shop at Fenn Galleries? http://www.chasechat.com/images/smilies/biggrin.png
07-27-2017, 09:32 AM,
"Put in" - "Putin" ?
I can't pass on this even if you are trolling me.

Ironically, Fenn treasure searchers are more thorough researchers than this Whitehouse is interested in. Forrest said that his father said "the greater part of knowledge is knowing those things not worthy of knowing." The Whitehouse is following the Reagan policy of plausible deniability. No one knows anything, and they're not interested in knowing anything. To a researcher this is a red flag. If it's a rabbit hole it will lead nowhere and it's important to know that.

Besides that, I do believe that the nature of Forrest's relationship with Russian artists and the Russian art community are connected to the Cold War posturing that citizens were indoctrinated to and Forrest's thought that we need to leave other people alone. Of course, the problem with that is other people aren't interested in adopting that policy. Counterintelligence is a necessary evil.
07-27-2017, 01:19 PM,
RE: "Put in" - "Putin" ?
A bit for you, but more like trolling all the folks doing the word association chains. I just couldn't resist with all the "put in" discussion going on.
07-27-2017, 10:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2017, 05:23 AM by Chris Yates.)
bear coming from word origin meaning "brown one"

there are also hidden word acrostics here for wain and plow, charles wain (or wagon) being the great bear

and the russian bear being a symbol of Russia, yea i see the russian leader hinted at here

question is, did F collude with Russia or Putin in writing the poem

and will there be a subpoena forthcoming?

07-28-2017, 07:27 AM,
(07-27-2017, 10:50 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: bear coming from word origin meaning "brown one"

there are also hidden word acrostics here for wain and plow, charles wain (or wagon) being the great bear

and the russian bear being a symbol of Russia, yea i see the russian leader hinted at here

question is, did F collude with Russia or Putin in writing the poem

and will there be a subpoena forthcoming?

Nice!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, it appears that Putin is willing to hand over Snowden..LOL!!! Gordon Lightfoot 4 724 02-13-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: crazyfamily