Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sadly, more will die
08-03-2017, 04:34 PM,
RE: Sadly, more will die
Sorry, I just have to say this, DD. FF has given enough clues to steer people away from danger. A few have died but how many are in the search? I believe he's said somewhere around 30,000 but I'm sure there's more people than that. So a few out of multiple thousands of searchers have died, all of them having done something that ff has stated NOT to do. Randy wasn't even searching in the right location, he completely ignored one of ff's very first clues! It's my opinion that the thousands of searchers that haven't died and are still searching, have enough information from ff to stay safe in their respective searches.
[/quote]
So I guess we should allow drunk driving right? Millions of people drive on the roads every day unaffected by drunk drivers, it's only a few that die. It's just a few out of millions. All we need to do is tell all drivers to be safe and don't be stupid, right?
[/quote]

And you are calling other poster's analogies incorrect? Seriously? There is nothing illegal about the hunt or what ff has created from his love of adventure. I can't believe that you would actually use that as an analogy when you bashed other poster's analogies yourself. IF, however, I was to indulge your little analogy I would have to say that in either situation, someone decided to do something very stupid and gotten themselves killed.
I will cite my ff quote in a bit, I'm taking my kids to the movies. In short, it is a searchers responsibility to listen to or read ff's clues. He put many out on national television. Why should they be in the poem? Of course he said that's all you need to FIND the treasure, not to stay safe while searching for the treasure. That is a searchers own responsibility.
08-03-2017, 05:22 PM,
Your logic is faulty. I can't believe you don't see it. Just because a few die in anything is not justification for whatever the thing may be. Legal or illegal. Regardless of the analogy. Any death is too much.
08-03-2017, 06:05 PM,
Sadly, more will die
(08-03-2017, 05:22 PM)debbiedowner Wrote: Your logic is faulty. I can't believe you don't see it. Just because a few die in anything is not justification for whatever the thing may be. Legal or illegal. Regardless of the analogy. Any death is too much.

Millions died in the name of religion? Are you at your local church's forum arguing the same argument like you are here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
08-03-2017, 06:22 PM,
(08-03-2017, 06:05 PM)will197532 Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 05:22 PM)debbiedowner Wrote: Your logic is faulty. I can't believe you don't see it. Just because a few die in anything is not justification for whatever the thing may be. Legal or illegal. Regardless of the analogy. Any death is too much.

Millions died in the name of religion? Are you at your local church's forum arguing the same argument like you are here?

More millions have died from atheism/humanism/secularism. I'll work on them first.
08-03-2017, 06:32 PM,
Sadly, more will die
Isn't that pretty much under the same guidelines?

08-03-2017, 06:34 PM,
Might as well get over it DD...

My older brother, age 76, died a week ago today from surgery complications and pneumonia...Buried my best friend Saturday last...S#&t happens...
08-03-2017, 09:30 PM,
(08-03-2017, 06:22 PM)debbiedowner Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 06:05 PM)will197532 Wrote:

More millions have died from atheism/humanism/secularism. I'll work on them first.
Good point DD.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
08-03-2017, 09:47 PM,
(08-03-2017, 06:34 PM)timebandit Wrote: Might as well get over it DD...

My older brother, age 76, died a week ago today from surgery complications and pneumonia...Buried my best friend Saturday last...S#&t happens...

I'm sorry for your loss timebandit. I'll say a prayer for you.
08-03-2017, 10:05 PM,
(08-03-2017, 06:34 PM)timebandit Wrote: Might as well get over it DD...

Saying prayer for your family too, Timebandit.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk