Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Secrets
08-15-2017, 04:27 PM,
RE: Secrets
(08-15-2017, 04:15 PM)Daniel A Wrote: I think you misunderstood....if Mr Fenn asks you to keep it a secret would you?

If Mr. Fenn asked me to keep it a secret, I would say "Mr Fenn, why are you asking me to keep secret something that you have already told the world about, publishing a poem that has everything anyone needs to know, as well as over time throwing out more hints, which are also public information?" Mr Fenn has made it clear that he does not want to give anyone an advantage over others, and at the same time I don't believe he would place demands, like 'keeping a secret' on one person and not others. Mr Fenn has also stated that he thinks the kind of person who finds the treasure would be someone who can't keep a secret.

If Mr. Fenn asked me to 'keep the secret' I would say 'Sorry, Mr. Fenn, but you already let the cat out of the bag.'

AccountAtAGlance
08-15-2017, 05:29 PM,
RE: Secrets
(08-15-2017, 04:27 PM)AccountAtAGlance Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 04:15 PM)Daniel A Wrote: I think you misunderstood....if Mr Fenn asks you to keep it a secret would you?

If Mr. Fenn asked me to keep it a secret, I would say "Mr Fenn, why are you asking me to keep secret something that you have already told the world about, publishing a poem that has everything anyone needs to know, as well as over time throwing out more hints, which are also public information?" Mr Fenn has made it clear that he does not want to give anyone an advantage over others, and at the same time I don't believe he would place demands, like 'keeping a secret' on one person and not others. Mr Fenn has also stated that he thinks the kind of person who finds the treasure would be someone who can't keep a secret.

If Mr. Fenn asked me to 'keep the secret' I would say 'Sorry, Mr. Fenn, but you already let the cat out of the bag.'

AccountAtAGlance
I take that as a no.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Few Secrets I KEEP MY SECRETS 3 441 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: admin
  Secrets I KEEP MY SECRETS 6 1,156 12-17-2016, 01:14 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Birds and secrets oh my..... admin 30 8,849 11-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
  Secrets of San Lazaro.... glock20 2 1,269 08-17-2015, 10:17 PM
Last Post: glock20