Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Labor of the Chase
08-12-2017, 11:55 AM,
The Labor of the Chase
I can see where this is going. Finding the TC is a labor of love for those who like challenges but it's also a quid pro quo with Mr. Fenn. There's something he gets out of the searcher's labors. He's exchanging one treasure for another.

The person who finds the TC will have work to do and a bargain to keep. It'd be a shame, really ashame if that bargain weren't kept.

I hope that the person of who it is asked is of the right mindset to undertake it. In this light, the circus makes sense on more than one level.
08-12-2017, 12:08 PM,
The Labor of the Chase
(08-12-2017, 11:55 AM)bitbucket Wrote: I can see where this is going. Finding the TC is a labor of love for those who like challenges but it's also a quid pro quo with Mr. Fenn. There's something he gets out of the searcher's labors. He's exchanging one treasure for another.

The person who finds the TC will have work to do and a bargain to keep. It'd be a shame, really ashame if that bargain weren't kept.

I hope that the person of who it is asked is of the right mindset to undertake it. In this light, the circus makes sense on more than one level.

What's the bargain to keep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
08-12-2017, 12:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 12:23 PM by bitbucket.)
RE: The Labor of the Chase
(08-12-2017, 12:08 PM)Copper Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 11:55 AM)bitbucket Wrote: I can see where this is going. Finding the TC is a labor of love for those who like challenges but it's also a quid pro quo with Mr. Fenn. There's something he gets out of the searcher's labors. He's exchanging one treasure for another.

Understand the poem and other comments that have been made in these forums and it becomes clear. There are a couple of forms it could take but, ultimately, the principle remains unmoved.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
08-12-2017, 12:42 PM,
(08-12-2017, 12:12 PM)bitbucket Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 12:08 PM)Copper Wrote:

Understand the poem and other comments that have been made in these forums and it becomes clear. There are a couple of forms it could take but, ultimately, the principle remains unmoved.

What are you talking about?
08-12-2017, 12:49 PM,
The Labor of the Chase
I don't understand.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
08-12-2017, 01:01 PM,
Someone mentioned leaving a few trinkets behind. Think about what might be one.

08-12-2017, 01:15 PM,
The Labor of the Chase
Crystal clear now, got it, thanks.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
08-13-2017, 06:10 PM,
So maybe that thought was a little naive. Some order is required I now see.

Speaking of sight, a pair of European I's has come into focus. Let's see if oui can find out what leads us there.

08-13-2017, 08:07 PM,
Don’t overthink so much…leads to a serious disease of analysis-paralysis which is not good for one’s health. Sometimes a question is just a question and no more. There may be no ulterior motive and the best interests for all are genuinely desired. May feel like it is too good to be true… but then I may be counting my chickens before they hatch… I don’t expect much, maybe just that they are cute and fuzzy and I get a new friend or two. I may have a thing for animals-ha. Need to take a break, relax, and chill…no worries.
08-14-2017, 01:13 PM,
meek...why no profile photo, btw? Self-conscious about the years or just (mostly) sincere and modest?