Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Labor of the Chase
08-14-2017, 01:21 PM,
RE: The Labor of the Chase
there cant be be a bargain to keep,fenn said once its found he is out of it
08-14-2017, 02:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-14-2017, 02:28 PM by bitbucket.)
Surprised? Energy, ability, and a tenure of countenance! If not our and, of a sort you can color one shocked.

Doctor's have patients. I have some, too. But I'm only human and definitely not a doctor so mine seem to be cashing away. Maybe you can help.

Time for a spic n' span (no pun intended). Straightforward or straight forward, however you like.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
08-14-2017, 05:18 PM,
(08-14-2017, 02:02 PM)bitbucket Wrote: Surprised? Energy, ability, and a tenure of countenance! If not our and, of a sort you can color one shocked.

Doctor's have patients. I have some, too. But I'm only human and definitely not a doctor so mine seem to be cashing away. Maybe you can help.

Time for a spic n' span (no pun intended). Straightforward or straight forward, however you like.

*fading (cashing)