Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legalities
08-12-2017, 12:54 PM,
Legalities
I'm glad people are discussing the previous legal issues that Forrest has had to deal with. What if this chest is somehow involved with that raid in 2009? By giving title to the gold will problems be handed over to the finder? This thing is so public now will the finder really be able to remain anonymous? When it was a small search, the finder could easily hide, but now it will be near impossible. The last thing I want in this world is fame. Would 2 million be enough to buy your privacy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
08-12-2017, 01:14 PM,
Legalities
Nah, I don't think Ff would do that.

And privacy would be priceless so I would not tell a sole.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
08-12-2017, 01:18 PM,
RE: Legalities
Just use the chest to create casual cash. If legalities are the case, then stay hidden from the public, so the chase can go on forever.