Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellowstone Super Volcano 2.5x Bigger than thought
01-05-2014, 12:42 PM,
hey woody, good imagination ,eh..I got alot stories in my head..just real lazy puttin it to words..my grampa was a lazy writer,reporter in 40s and 50s..I got his imagination and laziness..the clues staying the same after the magma bomb exploads...ash,ash,ash...hmmm yeah i dont think the geoligy would change much.maybe climate..that could change things ..not a geoligist here...mountains are not eternal, but do have really long lives ,so to speak....d
01-05-2014, 01:42 PM,
Better ask the ancient ones, havent any of you looked at native beliefs? Three levels of existance, I would think those looking at Taos would have.
Shhh they aren't listening.
01-05-2014, 01:56 PM,
deb : You have a lot to contribute. The other day when you mentioned something about mirror image on mikes blog you answered one of the connections I had been searching for.And yes They do believe of three different levels . You may think I'mm crazy but I do to.
01-05-2014, 03:02 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on January 5, 2014, 1:42 pm</b>

Better ask the ancient ones, havent any of you looked at native beliefs? Three levels of existance, I would think those looking at Taos would have.
</div>

Been doing a lot of reading and research in this area lately myself...trying to find info for one specific legend of the Blackfoot which concerns the birth place and death place of warm waters...don't know if relevant but if any one runs across this I'd appreciate a heads up...thanks...

Also keeping handy many proverbs that may pertain to the chase in some way, such as:

Listening to a liar is like drinking warm water. Orig.Unk.(from J.Kile's blog)

The soul would have no rainbow if the eye had no tears. Orig.Unk.

Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf. Orig.Unk.

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep. Navaho

One finger cannot lift a pebble. Hopi

We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. Dakota

If we wonder often, the gift of knowledge will come. Arapaho

Only a few, there are tons more...Indian myths and legends are also very interesting and revealing if you want to take the time to read for hours...been enjoying it myself, others here may also...too many links to list...start looking and enjoy... Smile
05-25-2017, 01:00 AM,
RE: Yellowstone Super Volcano 2.5x Bigger than thought
Bump.

down with the evil twin

Educate yourself, it saves lives maybe your own.

Haters gonna hate