Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self affirmation ramblings
08-14-2017, 09:26 PM,
I identify as a very confident person, so I get surprised when I second guess myself. I have to trust my first instincts more. I can be as self-depreciating as the next. Definitely have not always “gone with confidence”… still struggle with this at times…maybe too much pressure to deliver? What if I fail again from unforeseen circumstances? How many chances do you get? Am I foolish? Don’t answer. We all have our own doubts – different, yet similar. I can’t recall many problems I was not able to eventually solve- I’m good at them, intuitive …can see the little things others seem to dismiss. The perfect storm of getting it right also takes perseverance and time. Sometimes we need to know when to hold our horses. Too many other responsibilities to jostle that take priority, leaving little time. …Never enough time. I have the insight to see that I am a work in progress, making new discoveries through this process that initiated a change in my direction several times, but hopefully all for the good. I am learning not to dwell on the missteps…Ok, maybe some venting was cathartic, then dissect it for what it was and move on. Looking back on decisions and our life… we can be too self-critical. Who would want a vinyl final curtain for an ending, if worded that way? Do I have the upper hand in this, or do you? …or does it even matter? It is a game after all. Don’t let it take over. Our ability to trust in ourselves and others can be damaged by betrayals in the past. We need to see them for whom they were and realize they acted from their own internal demons. Not everyone has demons…gravitate to the ones that light up the shadows. …One never knows when a friend could unexpectedly show up in life that you can trust and can offer some intangible connection. No one can force that trust though…it takes “labor”, and it has to be earned on both sides.
08-14-2017, 09:37 PM,
RE: Self affirmation ramblings
Thank you mm, that was a good therapy session today. We'll see you again in a few weeks. Please get with the receptionist to confirm your next appointment. Oh, and will you be paying the $150 by cash, check, or charge today?

Dr. RedEx
08-14-2017, 09:45 PM,
The check is in the mail...thanks Doc
08-14-2017, 09:57 PM,
What an eye opener.
Thank you, you sneaky little mouse.
08-14-2017, 10:17 PM,
Didn't you tell some poster here to step away from cc? Interesting post, especially linking those together....

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
08-14-2017, 10:45 PM,
(08-14-2017, 09:57 PM)Bone digger Wrote: What an eye opener.
Thank you, you sneaky little mouse.
Something tells me I missed something here.
08-15-2017, 08:04 PM,
Just saw this thread. Plenty to think on as always but I know it gets easier.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
08-15-2017, 09:07 PM,
Why so thin is there, a seaming when things come together? Sometimes I go all after but as uknowiknowuknowiknow, sometimes, it's stark when things coalesce. Adjustment period still in swing or maybe the funhouse operators are maligned?

Can only but do to trust in the guidance available.

Part

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
08-16-2017, 08:23 PM,
My little mouse brain is getting pooped out trying to keep up with the blogs… not used to it and need to digest at times. Sometimes this mouse can’t play since it has to feed the baby mouses. …Always preferred Quik to Ovaltine. Have more to contribute, but have little baby mouse’s who are needy…they need more sleep and to slow down and I think it would be better. One of my baby mice gets to kickoff for FB first time tomorrow…ha …mice grow so fast! Change can be hard …sometimes just have to take a deep breath, and trust that your baby will be OK.
08-16-2017, 09:03 PM,
So just step back no watch the blogs, don't post just step away .... lol .... or a very wise seasoned searcher once posted .....

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com