Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Could today be the day?
08-19-2017, 10:38 AM,
Could today be the day?
Facebook searcher is claiming to have solved clue 9 and plans to retrieve the chest today. He's one of the Bills from Fennboree. He's a dedicated searcher and seems worthy enough from my perspective. Not sure if he's a chasechatter.
08-19-2017, 10:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-19-2017, 10:58 AM by njfl.)
RE: Could today be the day?
Poor Mongo may need a crying towel if this turns out to be true. Good luck to whoever it is.
08-19-2017, 10:56 AM,
It won't be today, it's out of season.
08-19-2017, 10:56 AM,
(08-19-2017, 10:38 AM)boomergirl Wrote: Facebook searcher is claiming to have solved clue 9 and plans to retrieve the chest today. He's one of the Bills from Fennboree. He's a dedicated searcher and seems worthy enough from my perspective. Not sure if he's a chasechatter.

Has he said whereabouts he's searching? State?
08-19-2017, 11:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-19-2017, 01:48 PM by The Count.)
If we had to worry about every searcher that said there going out to get the treasure than all we would do is worry. I haven't been worried once yet that anyone who claimed to have solved the poem was going to retrieve the chest. Between all the sites probably every other day during the summer that a claim like this is made and still no one has came back with the gold.

The ones you need to worry about are not the ones on the blogs or forums but instead the ones who spend there time in the wilderness where the chest is.
(08-19-2017, 10:56 AM)Bryan Pergola Wrote: It won't be today, it's out of season.
Its not out of season, its still summer time, and from my experience in the Rockies fall is an excellent time to enjoy the wilderness there.

down with the evil twin

Educate yourself, it saves lives maybe your own.

Haters gonna hate
08-19-2017, 11:27 AM,
(08-19-2017, 10:38 AM)boomergirl Wrote: Facebook searcher is claiming to have solved clue 9 and plans to retrieve the chest today. He's one of the Bills from Fennboree. He's a dedicated searcher and seems worthy enough from my perspective. Not sure if he's a chasechatter.

Link? I lost track of all the searcher forums.
08-19-2017, 12:41 PM,
Could today be the day?
I remember the guy that video recorded and steamed his solve live earlier this year or last year. He was on another forum. Poor guy.

Hope bill finds it, but not likely.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
08-19-2017, 12:41 PM,

Could you post a link to the facebook post (if that's even possible, I'm new here) so we can see what he said and follow any future facebook posts he may have.
08-19-2017, 05:28 PM,
There is a 100% probability that any person who announces in any forum or on any social network that they've solved all nine clues and they're going to get the treasure today/tomorrow/next week/as soon as they can get some time off/after their surgery/when they can get their grubstake together/as soon as their GoFundMe campaign hits target/when their uncle will lend them the truck because their truck is busted - or any other possible excuse for not producing the treasure - will not produce the treasure.

Toby Michael Younis

http://www.tyounis.com
https://www.agypsyskiss.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/agypsyskiss
08-19-2017, 06:57 PM,
I know of him...The Fennatic...He'll be singin' a different tune soon...Cheese done slid off his cracker...