Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
08-28-2017, 12:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017, 02:06 PM by fundamental design.)
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
I thought I might as well corner the market on the importance of the hints. I know many searchers try to figure out the hints and there's like one that doesn't believe it's worth looking for them in ttotc. So, I'm not saying I'm the first to look for them or the first to say they are important. I'm just gonna bring the search for them into the forefront from here on out by bumping this thread to the top everyday. I don't believe that will be viewed as a trollish move.

This is where the Chase is as of now. All have heard what the first clue is from f himself. The wwwh we are looking for is one of many. The hints will shine the way to the correct wwwh from here on out.....
08-28-2017, 01:11 PM,
RE: THE HINTS VITAL TO SUCCESS
(08-28-2017, 12:24 PM)fundamental design Wrote: I thought I might as well corner the market on the importance of the hints. I know many searchers try to figure out the hints and there's like one that doesn't believe it's worth looking for them in ttotc. So, I'm not saying I'm the first to look for them or say they are important. I'm just gonna bring the search for them into the forefront from here on out by bumping this thread to the top everyday. I don't believe that will be viewed as a trollish move.

This is where the Chase is as of now. All have heard what the first clue is from f himself. The wwwh we are looking for is one of many. The hints will shine the way to the correct wwwh from here on out.....

ttotc tells us wwwh
08-28-2017, 01:15 PM,
Start with stanza one-
08-28-2017, 01:18 PM,
(08-28-2017, 12:24 PM)fundamental design Wrote: I thought I might as well corner the market on the importance of the hints. I know many searchers try to figure out the hints and there's like one that doesn't believe it's worth looking for them in ttotc. So, I'm not saying I'm the first to look for them or say they are important. I'm just gonna bring the search for them into the forefront from here on out by bumping this thread to the top everyday. I don't believe that will be viewed as a trollish move.

If this is cornering the market, then...
[Image: tumblr_nv1wr1aFQg1uwuqyao1_500.gif]
08-28-2017, 01:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017, 05:09 PM by The Count.)
I'm game, regardless if it is the second clue identifying WWWH will lead to the starting place.
Quotes always help to grasp the idea of what a clue may be. I'll be back to edit my first post with a quote dump when I have time Smile how about we start with these 2 quotes since the book will undoubtedly be involved here.

You have said to read the poem and read TTOTC to help solve for the 9 clues. We all know there are many options to choose from regarding, Brown, hoB, wwh,and blaze hinted at in the book.My question is, “In the book, do you also, in a more subtle way, tell which is the correct answer to one or all of the above?” ~BW
No I don’t madam, sorry. f

How much more likely are hunters to work out where warm waters halt with the aid of TTOTC, compared to without it? (Comment: Posted on Dal's site on 2/27/2017, but interview was from May 2015) You sure ask confounding, but insightful questions. The clues are in the poem, but there are hints in the book.

Often times, in general, you can't take one quote like what the OP stated and leave out other important ones on the same subject like what I posted, it can point to confirmation bias.

In many videos he is asked for a hint or clue and usually Fenn says something similar to this

There are no clues in this book, but there are some hints. What I tell people to do, if you’re really serious about looking for the treasure, get the Thrill of The Chase and read it. And then go back and read the poem over and over and over again. And then go back and read the book again, but slowly looking at every little abstract thing that might catch up in your brain. That might be a hint to help you with the clues.

down with the evil twin

Educate yourself, it saves lives maybe your own.

Haters gonna hate
08-28-2017, 01:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-28-2017, 01:27 PM by fundamental design.)
Yeah Itchy, I wouldn't get caught up in the cornering the market routine. But it does sound good in the voice of Michael Scott. Hahehaaheho

I agree with pidmt and emmett.
08-28-2017, 01:28 PM,
I know everything. Forrest is going to keep quiet for a while. So there's that, don't expect more help, because it's too risky for him to give more. He hasn't really given any help after his scrapbook message.

You're all correct. Except that dodo bird guy. He's not correct.

K bye *waves*
08-28-2017, 01:30 PM,
Really good quotes, The Count. I'll post my thoughts on them a little later.
08-28-2017, 01:32 PM,

Fenn talks about how to find the treasure in this interview video @27.00 or so. I'll let him explain it instead of trying to recapitulate.

http://reportfromsantafe.com/episodes/vi...rest-fenn/
08-28-2017, 01:35 PM,
I'll give my thoughts on the quotes now.

... I agree.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Path To Success Silentfly 75 12,209 07-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Silentfly
  Success Box decall 6 1,264 10-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ? SantaFe 23 3,985 03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Last Post: deb