Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
01-22-2018, 11:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 11:16 PM by Skipper.)
RE: THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
Mindy,

No what is poor taste is when one is accusing Forrest of being a sexual predator and a dishonorable man on a forum that is supposed to be about a family oreintated treasure hunt. And what is also in poor judgement is: when you, a moderator of such site, feel it neccessary to delete an entire thread when one questions your intentions when you make such volatile claims as you had last night. I would simply prefer you answer the question.

It seems as though you are looking for any reason to justify banning me once again, but I ask all who moderates the moderator.

And for those who want to see the post and my question you can find it on Harry’s (A growing concern thread)

Seannm
01-22-2018, 11:17 PM,
(01-22-2018, 11:09 PM)Skipper Wrote: Mindy,

No what is poor taste is when one is accusing Forrest of being a sexual predator and a dishonorable man on a forum that is supposed to be about a family oreintated treasure hunt. And what is also in poor judgement is: when you, a moderator of such site, feel it neccessary to delete an entire thread when one questions your intentions when you make such volatile claims as you had last night. I would simply prefer you answer the question.

And for those who want to see the post and my question you can find it on Harry’s

Seannm

Sean,
I disagree. Poor taste is making accusations before you know the facts. I know the facts. You do not.

Also, I did not delete the entire thread. I deleted only my post .

Change is in the air. A time is soon coming...

If you want to cause drama by making up juvenile emails that I didn’t send and you didn’t reply to, do that on Harry’s, where that third grade kind of joke is funny. It’s not funny here. In fact, it’s a direct lie probably meant to cause the drama you promised you wouldn’t start. So I’m giving you two weeks to think about that.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-23-2018, 07:37 AM,
Mindy,

You responded to me also on the thread you deleted. Careful, Your true colors are showing through.
01-23-2018, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018, 08:29 AM by pidmt.)
(01-11-2018, 11:43 AM)FennMaster Wrote: [quote="pidmt" pid='187883' dateline='1515611822']
when fenn 1st said there was no human trail in close proximaty to the tc.he said this PROXIMATY not proximity i finally found the definition for that word it means anchor

I haven't heard this before. Do you mind sharing where you found the definition?
[/quot

it means anchor and i went through 30 or so pages on the internet before i found it
01-23-2018, 09:14 AM,
(01-23-2018, 07:37 AM)dejoka Wrote: Mindy,

You responded to me also on the thread you deleted. Careful, Your true colors are showing through.

Dejoka, I didn’t delete any thread. I may have responded to you in a comment on a thread, but I didn’t delete the whole thread. JUST my comment.
Careful, your true colors are showing.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-23-2018, 09:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018, 10:29 AM by Top Secret.)
(01-22-2018, 10:50 PM)Skipper Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 10:11 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 09:50 PM)Skipper Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 05:23 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Some speak about subjectivity in the Chase. How to best find objectivity in the clues or hints to help find the tc? It’s my opinion that all the clues are subjective on their own. It’s the hints, wherever you find them, that offer the only objectivity in the solution to the riddle in the poem. That’s why poem purists, imo, are missing something in their recipe when they say they are taking the most direct or objective route. My opinion is no you’re not if you’re leaving hints in ttotc unchecked. There’s some form of objectivity about the hints (in the poem or book) that locks in the correct area. If poem purists are trying only at a hint in the poem then they might still have the problem that the possible hint in the poem is tougher to unlock than hints in the book.
James,

Mindy just emailed me and asked me if I knew what the heck you talking about here. I only responded: “beats me, but you might wanna check his medications” lol.

Can anyone else translate this for Mindy?

Seannm

Sean,
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t email you about this...I emailed you in reply to something you posted on another forum.

I did not ask you any questions in my email. I did not receive any reply from you. I think you need to correct this, as it is totally inaccurate, and extremely dishonest.

You have til midnight to delete your post.

Oh, and by the way, I’ll repeat it here—you’re assumption was totally inaccurate on that other forum, also.
It was a joke, get over yourself.
What a frick'n a$$hole! Get a life!

I deleted the thread because it was getting out of hand. Stick to the topic and keep it nice and my threads stay alive.
01-23-2018, 06:45 PM,
(01-23-2018, 09:55 AM)Top Secret Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 10:50 PM)Skipper Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 10:11 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 09:50 PM)Skipper Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 05:23 PM)fundamental design Wrote: Some speak about subjectivity in the Chase. How to best find objectivity in the clues or hints to help find the tc? It’s my opinion that all the clues are subjective on their own. It’s the hints, wherever you find them, that offer the only objectivity in the solution to the riddle in the poem. That’s why poem purists, imo, are missing something in their recipe when they say they are taking the most direct or objective route. My opinion is no you’re not if you’re leaving hints in ttotc unchecked. There’s some form of objectivity about the hints (in the poem or book) that locks in the correct area. If poem purists are trying only at a hint in the poem then they might still have the problem that the possible hint in the poem is tougher to unlock than hints in the book.
James,

Mindy just emailed me and asked me if I knew what the heck you talking about here. I only responded: “beats me, but you might wanna check his medications” lol.

Can anyone else translate this for Mindy?

Seannm

Sean,
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t email you about this...I emailed you in reply to something you posted on another forum.

I did not ask you any questions in my email. I did not receive any reply from you. I think you need to correct this, as it is totally inaccurate, and extremely dishonest.

You have til midnight to delete your post.

Oh, and by the way, I’ll repeat it here—you’re assumption was totally inaccurate on that other forum, also.
It was a joke, get over yourself.
What a frick'n a$$hole! Get a life!

I deleted the thread because it was getting out of hand. Stick to the topic and keep it nice and my threads stay alive.

I couldn't care less what you do with your threads, and I didn't change the topic, Mindy the Moderator did.

How was it getting out of hand? I thought skipper had a very level headed and reasonable response to Mindy's ugly allegation against f and very politely put her in her place.

skipper has since been banned by Mindy the Moderator. Go figure.
01-23-2018, 07:23 PM,
Personally I'm glad Mindy has been given enough busy work to keep her away from my trove. Imagine a moderator from a forum dedicated to the chase finding it...
Good luck finding what you are looking for here.

It wood be wise to be brave.
01-23-2018, 08:16 PM,
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
https://goo.gl/images/e5VgGr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
01-23-2018, 08:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018, 08:59 PM by geydelkon.)
What gets me that there hasn't been anyone on any of the blogs that has discoved one hint or clue in the book. What does that tell you?

An Indian Scout and A Saint.

Be prepaired.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Path To Success Silentfly 75 26,957 07-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Silentfly
  Success Box decall 6 2,604 10-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ? SantaFe 23 9,072 03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Last Post: deb