Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
01-11-2018, 11:43 AM,
RE: THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
(01-10-2018, 02:17 PM)pidmt Wrote: when fenn 1st said there was no human trail in close proximaty to the tc.he said this PROXIMATY not proximity i finally found the definition for that word it means anchor

I haven't heard this before. Do you mind sharing where you found the definition?

Skol Vikings!!

01-15-2018, 01:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2018, 01:34 PM by fundamental design.)
I would have liked to have seen what in the poem helped Dal and Cynthia focus on their wwwh for the Nightline piece. I know it was Dal’s solve, at least the beginning of it. Also, Dal has stated before that he thinks something in the first stanza helps pinpoint the correct wwwh. But the show didn’t include any of that supporting info, it just had Dal state that they’re going with the Madison junction because that’s definitely wwwh and they mentioned the Yellowstone connection with f (or something similar to that).

But no other supporting connection from the poem for their wwwh. Rats!
-.-..The keeper of the key
01-15-2018, 03:01 PM,
(01-15-2018, 01:33 PM)fundamental design Wrote: I would have liked to have seen what in the poem helped Dal and Cynthia focus on their wwwh for the Nightline piece. I know it was Dal’s solve, at least the beginning of it. Also, Dal has stated before that he thinks something in the first stanza helps pinpoint the correct wwwh. But the show didn’t include any of that supporting info, it just had Dal state that they’re going with the Madison junction because that’s definitely wwwh and they mentioned the Yellowstone connection with f (or something similar to that).

I believe they are both smart enough to know that taking a film crew to their favorite spot lessens their chance of finding it first. I doubt seriously either of them still believe that is the first clue.

With limited viewing time, most shows will focus on scenery, characters, and "danger" versus the clue-solving detail that will only appeal to a small audience. Even "The Lure" followed that pattern.
01-15-2018, 08:53 PM,
(01-15-2018, 03:01 PM)Sourdough Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 01:33 PM)fundamental design Wrote: I would have liked to have seen what in the poem helped Dal and Cynthia focus on their wwwh for the Nightline piece. I know it was Dal’s solve, at least the beginning of it. Also, Dal has stated before that he thinks something in the first stanza helps pinpoint the correct wwwh. But the show didn’t include any of that supporting info, it just had Dal state that they’re going with the Madison junction because that’s definitely wwwh and they mentioned the Yellowstone connection with f (or something similar to that).

I believe they are both smart enough to know that taking a film crew to their favorite spot lessens their chance of finding it first. I doubt seriously either of them still believe that is the first clue.

With limited viewing time, most shows will focus on scenery, characters, and "danger" versus the clue-solving detail that will only appeal to a small audience. Even "The Lure" followed that pattern.

Being involved in one of those documentaries I made sure that I gave what’s important to understand my solve at the time during filming. That being the info from the poem that helped guide me to that wwwh. For that is what is most important to the searcher in regards to their path.

I guess we need a documentary made by a searcher to understand and show what’s important to a searcher out there. I guess I’ll be the one to do that.
01-19-2018, 08:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2018, 08:22 AM by fundamental design.)
Plenty of searchers think the poem includes many mysteries. Where the correct wwwh is, what is the blaze and where exactly is the tc located being right on top of that list. I think all of the mysteries in the poem, like the 9 clues, stem from one mystery. I think that mystery is in stanza one. (Disclaimer for Skipper: This post will not be ironic from my previous posts as I’m intentionally leaving out any talk of ttotc book and hints in it...just like the last time you thought I was being ironic, lol).

Some searchers also feel that once the clues are solved then they can be pieced together to form the blaze. I don’t think this theory is correct even though I have used that approach in a previous treasure hunt. It’s because of f’s definitions of what a clue and hint are that I don’t agree with this approach. It would make any clue able to jump later clues to form the last clue (if one thinks the blaze is the last clue).

I think the correct wwwh can be determined from the first stanza. I think the answer to the mystery of the first stanza (if there is one) also gives us the blaze. The same answer gives us both. Only by having the answer to the blaze before the clues can it be used later on when it’s time to read- If you’ve been wise and found the blaze. I think the wise in that line refers to the one and only mystery in the poem.

All the other clues just hinge off of the correct wwwh and can be ascertained by good judgment and skill.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Path To Success Silentfly 75 16,383 07-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Silentfly
  Success Box decall 6 1,613 10-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ? SantaFe 23 5,332 03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Last Post: deb