Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
08-22-2018, 03:42 AM,
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
(08-21-2018, 11:09 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 09:03 PM)legacyhelper Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 10:20 AM)fundamental design Wrote: It’s been interesting following the poem purists’ contention that they think they can have an easier time finding the tc if they stick with just the poem and don’t look for hints in the book. They explain that by saying the poem has vastly less words than the book so it’s easier not to fall into rabbit holes or get confirmation bias. Then they say the non poem purists haven’t found the tc so they think their theory sounds good. Like a searcher who looks for hints the the book couldn’t be wise enough to solve the poem’s clues before a poem purist.

One problem, that really isn’t the only measuring stick involved. F has said on occasion that some have made progress in various ways...some know some things, some have solved some clues, some have been a few hundred feet from the tc. Of course, we don’t know the identity of any of those searchers. But we do know one who came up with the word that is key concept and it wasn’t a poem purist. That was from the poem.

I'm not convinced that the "word that is key" (per FF) is contained in the poem. But this fact is of little importance to a great solve of the poem.

a thesaurus is what you need

A good thesaurus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
08-22-2018, 09:11 AM,
RE: THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
(08-21-2018, 09:03 PM)legacyhelper Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 10:20 AM)fundamental design Wrote: It’s been interesting following the poem purists’ contention that they think they can have an easier time finding the tc if they stick with just the poem and don’t look for hints in the book. They explain that by saying the poem has vastly less words than the book so it’s easier not to fall into rabbit holes or get confirmation bias. Then they say the non poem purists haven’t found the tc so they think their theory sounds good. Like a searcher who looks for hints the the book couldn’t be wise enough to solve the poem’s clues before a poem purist.

One problem, that really isn’t the only measuring stick involved. F has said on occasion that some have made progress in various ways...some know some things, some have solved some clues, some have been a few hundred feet from the tc. Of course, we don’t know the identity of any of those searchers. But we do know one who came up with the word that is key concept and it wasn’t a poem purist. That was from the poem.

I'm not convinced that the "word that is key" (per FF) is contained in the poem. But this fact is of little importance to a great solve of the poem.

I think ingredients in a recipe are key to making the recipe into something yummy. Lol
I think that will do the trick!
08-22-2018, 09:25 AM,
None of you are getting it.

ingredients = in G red ants, or, in G ready ants. This is referring to the G of gold in the poem.
"Sometimes treasures are not gold, sometimes riches are not gold, sometimes a trove is not gold, and sometimes even gold is not gold."
10-10-2018, 06:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 09:17 AM by fundamental design.)
I never understood the resistance from a few to me titling this thread the way I did. Let’s look at the reasoning behind it. The hints- Vital to success. I’ll restate some things. F has essentially said if you don’t have the correct wwwh you have nothing. Also, we are looking for the correct wwwh out of the many in the Rocky Mountains. Lastly, f has said the poem has all the information in it to figure out where the tc is and get it.

I think there’s some hint action in the poem (stanza 1) because the word hint is used in stanza 1, it can follow that that possible hint action in the poem is vital to success. Just like the whole poem has all the information in it needed to find the tc, hence vital to success. There is a sequence of events in play here since f has said some parts of the poem are to be figured out consecutively. Things correctly figured out in the poem in the early stages is where it’s at, imo.
10-12-2018, 06:22 AM,
I wanted to add a little something to the what versus where warm waters halt discussion of which is more important to know first.

One aspect of the ones who favored to find what wwh first haven’t achieved is showing how they aren’t just assuming that f gave us the what of wwh in the poem. With only so many lines in the poem, there’s little time to give us specific information about the what of wwh. Or the specific what of any clue. Maybe that’s why we can’t start in the middle of the poem and try to solve for clues in the middle. As in, the mechanics of the clues aren’t set up that way in the first place.

I see the reasoning by those that have said that the clues feed off of some earlier information. It’s why one can’t go figure out what canyon down, what creek or what water high is just by using those lines in the poem. I believe it’ll take knowing the correct where warm waters halt to extract the correct clue solutions for clues after the first clue.

Similarly, I see the reasoning in one won’t be able to solve for the correct where wwh or what wwh by just using that line. One will need previous hidden information in the poem to unlock the correct area. Then, begin it at wwwh like the poem says. Precisely...
10-12-2018, 08:20 AM,
Seems reasonable, but I am getting a little concerned for your Lord Buckethead persona. Hopefully not an early sign of some sort of dementia. Or another searcher falling victim to "chase psychosis". OK, I made that up.

Smile
10-12-2018, 09:28 AM,
(10-12-2018, 08:20 AM)Beavertooth Wrote: Seems reasonable, but I am getting a little concerned for your Lord Buckethead persona. Hopefully not an early sign of some sort of dementia. Or another searcher falling victim to "chase psychosis". OK, I made that up.

Smile
I appreciate the concern but I have decided that you should be blasted into deep space if you don’t vote for me in the next elections.
10 hours ago,
I saw one thing in f’s response about the little girl from India that I haven’t seen mentioned before.

- The little girl in India cannot get closer than the first two clues. There are many disabled people who are deeply into maps and geography, and they are having a lot of fun.

I can’t recall much, or any, discussion about f’s second sentence. He brings up many disabled people who are deeply into maps. I’d say f is mysteriously alluding that they have more detailed maps than the little girl from India when comparing just her one map of the entire Rockies. How could it mean anything else?

We also have the part that they are having a lot of fun. Some searchers, without analyzing that, might assume f is alluding to an upper limit where the best they can do is have lots of fun exploring their different detailed maps and geography. But, nowhere does it say that is the upper limit. F certainly could have tried to mask the real possibility that those many disabled people, if participating in the Chase, would be able to get more clues solved from where they live than the little girl from India with the better resources they have at their disposal as the question and answer allowed.

It’s just f’s tricky weaving of the possibilities that hide the truth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Path To Success Silentfly 75 27,019 07-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Silentfly
  Success Box decall 6 2,611 10-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ? SantaFe 23 9,130 03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Last Post: deb