Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
05-11-2018, 01:56 PM,
RE: THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
RealReal, I like it. Way to break it down. Good luck!
-.-..The keeper of the key
05-12-2018, 08:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2018, 09:34 AM by fundamental design.)
I don’t understand the correlation between if we all know where the clues are (in the poem) how that information makes the route of just using the clues to finding the tc easier than following f’s best advice about looking for hints. Just because you know where the clues are doesn’t mean it’s not more difficult to get a correct answer to any of the clues, and consequently all of them, if you’re not trying to figure out the hints too. The end goal isn’t to find the clues. That means if using just the route of the clues, the real hurdle is to find the tc in all the square miles that encompass the 4 state search area from. That is the ultimate truth of that route that you are up against. Not just knowing where/what the clues are. Of course, congratulations to anyone who finds the tc and lets us know that they didn’t utilize any hints.

In my last big write up upstream, I mentioned that from my memory I didn’t remember if f had used the phrase subtle hints before. This was in regards to the phrase in the book about subtle clues sprinkled in the pages and how over time I think f has switched that phrase to just “hints”. Checking on that on Tarryscant.com, I see that f has used the phrase subtle hints before. Sometimes the phrase is written in the question from searchers so he has repeated it. I mainly was pointing out that f seems to have phased out the phrase subtle clues over time and has switched to using the word hints to describe the same meaning.
05-12-2018, 09:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2018, 09:37 AM by realistrealist.)
The hints in the poem are a confirmation of the start point and tell you the state and other geographic - landscape features - in the area. They create the boundaries of the map.

The subtle hints/clue sprinkled through the book are in reference to the 9 clues in the poem and how to understand them.

The word that is key is the one that unlocks the starting point - the word is "hint" - as it helps confirm the correct WWWH. It unlocks the playable general area where the chest is. If you don't have WWWH you have nothing... so anything that helps you understand WWWH IS the word that is key.
--------------------------------
https://imgur.com/a/TAwETWl
05-12-2018, 01:10 PM,
(05-12-2018, 09:36 AM)realistrealist Wrote: The hints in the poem are a confirmation of the start point and tell you the state and other geographic - landscape features - in the area. They create the boundaries of the map.

The subtle hints/clue sprinkled through the book are in reference to the 9 clues in the poem and how to understand them.

The word that is key is the one that unlocks the starting point - the word is "hint" - as it helps confirm the correct WWWH. It unlocks the playable general area where the chest is. If you don't have WWWH you have nothing... so anything that helps you understand WWWH IS the word that is key.

You are making a lot of sense.
05-20-2018, 05:50 PM,
I enjoy the freedom of being able to decipher the hints in the Chase. Some paint themselves into a corner by worrying that this freedom is a problem. I don’t get that.

Could be that the hints are more important than the clues. That’s because the hints could help secure the all important first clue. First things first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Path To Success Silentfly 75 21,876 07-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Silentfly
  Success Box decall 6 2,071 10-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ? SantaFe 23 7,205 03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Last Post: deb