Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average
THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
11-02-2018, 03:27 PM,
RE: THE HINTS- VITAL TO SUCCESS
I never stop listening.
I think that will do the trick!
11-02-2018, 09:49 PM,
(11-02-2018, 03:27 PM)fundamental design Wrote: I never stop listening.

How good do you listen?
11-03-2018, 04:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 05:09 AM by fundamental design.)
(11-02-2018, 09:49 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 03:27 PM)fundamental design Wrote: I never stop listening.

How good do you listen?

Successfully enough to learn.

(11-02-2018, 08:55 AM)trigace Wrote: I think the key words that Forrest is talking about are words that specifically describe the final search area. They aren't words from the poem. Everyone knows what the poem words are. But everyone doesn't know what is at the final search area and what you have to do at the final search area. If you can tell him that, he knows you are getting close. That is what he is looking for when he scans searcher emails.

"Three people have said key words." Or, it could be that one person has said keys words three different times.

Here’s my take on this.

I think the key words are from the poem. I initially thought there was a word outside of the poem that was important. I still do but have have since gained an appreciation for a 3 or 4 key word set up. I’ve written about this idea for awhile now (ingredients in a recipe approach).

Just because everyone knows the poem words doesn’t mean to me that they are using 3 or so of the words in a correct sequence like a numbered 3 digit combination or getting a recipe correct.

I think these key words are the first step in figuring out the correct geographical area near wwwh. I think once someone correctly deciphers the clues up to the blaze that these same key words make up the blaze. The beginning and the end.
11-03-2018, 08:11 AM,
@fd I think you are totally correct in the observation that the poem has the correct KEY. When you discover it you will have another definite key confirmation from the poem. You will have only one location area to consider; IMO... The proper section must be determined and then you must disccover the power of the quarter. From that discovery you will use the war for me to be spot on more or less!!! IMO
One more trip in the snow if I must; it's 1500+ miles one way travel... That does not mean you cannot use hints outside information to discover the proper location IMO...
just saying ss
11-03-2018, 09:12 AM,
(11-03-2018, 08:11 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: @fd I think you are totally correct in the observation that the poem has the correct KEY. When you discover it you will have another definite key confirmation from the poem. You will have only one location area to consider; IMO... The proper section must be determined and then you must disccover the power of the quarter. From that discovery you will use the war for me to be spot on more or less!!! IMO
One more trip in the snow if I must; it's 1500+ miles one way travel... That does not mean you cannot use hints outside information to discover the proper location IMO...

Good luck and stay safe out there!
11-19-2018, 07:34 AM,
It’s interesting to see, on the one hand, searchers posting that as time goes on they are having a more difficult time posting about how to solve f’s poem.

On the other hand, how ChaseChat doesn’t provide any value with its current content. Ummm, look at the other hand above...that explains things.

You got others directing that they want others to talk about (Chase) content. Then, when they get their opportunity to talk about the content they promise it’s really just noise and non compelling. Like watching others speculate about if f took the tc first or loot first from vehicle during his two trip afternoon is worth wild to watch.

I think we need to better focus on what makes for good content going forward. The bar has been set for what makes good content. Many recognize that ChaseChat has been instrumental in helping set that bar.
11-24-2018, 07:40 AM,
One note I took from the newly circulated audio clip of f talking with Douglas Preston- The hints in my book will help with the clues if you can correlate the two and mix them up into a catalyst that will give you this. Then you can find that treasure chest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Path To Success Silentfly 75 29,338 07-14-2016, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Silentfly
  Success Box decall 6 2,870 10-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  The Book contains so many hints & clues, its ridiculous OR Are Forrests hints common to every place hes been ? SantaFe 23 9,891 03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Last Post: deb