Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question-- the word that is key!?
08-29-2017, 06:12 PM,
I remember forrest saying something about a few searchers are in tight focus with a word that is key. Now does he specify whether that word is in the poem? Or in the book?

I know 100% if its in the poem the word is wise, but if its a word in the book, well there is one word, 3 letters long, that is literally the key to the whole thing.... Help me out, and i might just give u the key to my solve! Thanks guys/gals!
08-29-2017, 06:36 PM,
RE: Question-- the word that is key!?
Six q on MYSTERIOUS writings.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
08-29-2017, 06:38 PM,
I don't think it is any of those.
He also did not say where the word that is key can be found.
08-29-2017, 06:55 PM,
The poem. But that is a guess, the book only has sprinkles of things, the poem is what he says to concentrate on.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
08-29-2017, 06:56 PM,
Thinking about the "word that is key" is a complete waste of time. You can't possibly hope to infer it. You have zero information on it. ANything you come up with will be sheer speculation. Fenn's instructions are: Read the poem, read the book, read the map. Repeat. Ignore them and you have no chance of finding the box.
08-29-2017, 07:05 PM,
(08-29-2017, 06:56 PM)John Brown Wrote: Thinking about the "word that is key" is a complete waste of time. You can't possibly hope to infer it. You have zero information on it. ANything you come up with will be sheer speculation. Fenn's instructions are: Read the poem, read the book, read the map. Repeat. Ignore them and you have no chance of finding the box.

IF there are key words, they MIGHT be contentment, imagination, and/or confidence.

Or they might not mean much. I think you need an imagination to put his stories in the right context.

I've said since the beginning that a fireplace is the focus. Maybe he was referencing when I said that.

Or it may be something else entirely, or nothing. I'm just reading slowly, and catching more and more abstract things than I've ever caught before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
08-29-2017, 07:09 PM,
(08-29-2017, 06:56 PM)John Brown Wrote: Thinking about the "word that is key" is a complete waste of time. You can't possibly hope to infer it. You have zero information on it. ANything you come up with will be sheer speculation. Fenn's instructions are: Read the poem, read the book, read the map. Repeat. Ignore them and you have no chance of finding the box.

Sorry, but i believe u are wrong...
08-29-2017, 07:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 07:16 PM by Chris Yates.)
it depends if you think the word that is key is important

(or more than one if you are so inclined)

if you do, i think it logically follows it is in the poem

because the only hints or clues i think can be deemed important are ones that lead to the treasure

and f has made comments suggesting these type of clues/hints are only in the poem

08-29-2017, 07:43 PM,
I think all of the words are "key", although "wise" is a good one. But I'm curious why I would want your solve, McFly, when MINE is the correct one. LOL! :-D
08-29-2017, 07:43 PM,
I put some thought into this and I'm not sure if the word that is key helps with unlocking the poem?
If we take it at face value that apparently a searchers was stuck on a part in the poem and probably had the wrong meaning of a certain word imo?
For instance cold, it could mean cold as in running nose, physically something being cold, cold as moving away from something or many other meanings that it could refer to imo.

I haven't heard a word or possibility that fits a criteria to impress me.
If you went through every word seperately in the poem it still wouldn't help you understand what a word that is key unless you had the full context of that searchers solution