Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question-- the word that is key!?
08-30-2017, 12:39 PM,
RE: Question-- the word that is key!?
I started a thread on this a couple of months ago, I think.

Everything is speculation until the chest is recovered, but there are things I've found that inspire a hell of a lot of confidence. If I could show, or tell you, without giving out far too much info, I think people would stop looking for things like shapes in clouds. I can't say they are confirmation, but they're as close as you can get, or at least as close as I've seen in most circumstances. I've said that one leads to a very specific place on the planet about the size of a small house maybe, a couple of thousand sq ft.

I think that's the word that is key and it is not in the poem or book, it came from a possible solution to a clue in the poem. I have no way of knowing if this is correct or not yet, of course, and can't get there any time soon, but think about that and what your reaction would be if you stumbled on it. I could be way off, but I'm confident. There are other unfinished solutions I have that uncover some equally weighted information, but they are n different areas. Maybe they go together in some way though, I don't know and not sure I ever will. I already said this so I'll repeat it here. I did find something that could easily be argued is THE blaze. I'd like to add to that, but I'd rather people just say I'm delusional than explain why.

I have another solution with places that fit most of the stuff up to a point in the poem. You could say it contains a word that may be key too, or more, but the weight of those words are far less than the one mentioned earlier. It depends on how you look at it. The way Fenn was thinking when he wrote the poem is another matter. Did he want people to find individual clues that really stand out, or did he just want a bunch of things in one area to hint you're in the right place but not be too obvious if and when you spotted them?

That's my take on it and I'm in the dark as much as anyone else. My decision is to keep all the solutions and follow up on the ones I feel are the most viable first. I figure I'm 51 and I may end up passing my research to my kids -if I ever have some- and them to theirs before this is solved by anyone. I think that was what Fenn was hoping for.
10-06-2017, 09:30 PM,
I know this is my opinion only; the word that is key and does focus clearly on one location is not in the poem per se. You need to use the poem and some information you may know if you are as old as I am and ff is... I am not disrespecting that crafty old codger; he is very bad!!!
The word that is key is definitely totally discernible from the poem only! But the books do help with hints, the interviews also assist and google earth or maps are essential...
I haven't made the final trip yet this year because of my animals and finances are tight (I know the tiny violin playing "My heart bleeds purple **** for you.") but anyway just saying...
10-07-2017, 07:21 AM,
When people are looking for Captain Kidd's treasure or anyone else's treasure, do they pour over the entire life history of the person and dissect each nuance of verbiage? or do they hear a short story about rumors of where it might be, and in FF case read a poem and decipher them selves using imagination where it might be? in a 1000 years what parts will be important?
10-07-2017, 08:20 AM,
There's only one word in the poem, that stands out and doesn't fit. "quickly"
10-07-2017, 08:25 AM,
The one word that bothers me in the inclusion of "but".
-= 12 inch club =-
10-07-2017, 04:57 PM,
(10-06-2017, 08:49 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 07:09 PM)McFly Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 06:56 PM)John Brown Wrote: Thinking about the "word that is key" is a complete waste of time. You can't possibly hope to infer it. You have zero information on it. ANything you come up with will be sheer speculation. Fenn's instructions are: Read the poem, read the book, read the map. Repeat. Ignore them and you have no chance of finding the box.

Sorry, but i believe u are wrong...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

McFly, if you tell someone they are wrong, you should explain why you
think so, or at least point out a flaw in what they said.

Ok ok aj, the reason i said he was wrong is because the word that is key is the most important part of the whole poem... If you dont know what the word is, its wise... And itll unlock the blaze (with THE good map) and ypull know what youre looling for.

This i am 100% sure of, no doubt about it. Whether you believe me or not is up to you... When i get the chest though ill tell you exactly what map it is lol and i promise on my life all of you guys are gonna think to yourselves. . "why didnt i think of that!?" Im not even going to lie though, i stumbled upon it with google images searching for info about those beads in forrests bracelet, but more so richard weatherill and the reason forrest pulled the iou out of the chest and put the bracelet in instead... Its an extra hint that he threw in there for us...... But can YOU figure out why? Thats bracelet brings everything full circle!
10-07-2017, 05:37 PM,
Imagination isn’t a technique, it’s a key. f

http://dalneitzel.com/2017/04/15/scrapbo...enty-nine/
10-11-2017, 11:57 PM,
(08-29-2017, 07:05 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 06:56 PM)John Brown Wrote: Thinking about the "word that is key" is a complete waste of time. You can't possibly hope to infer it. You have zero information on it. ANything you come up with will be sheer speculation. Fenn's instructions are: Read the poem, read the book, read the map. Repeat. Ignore them and you have no chance of finding the box.

IF there are key words, they MIGHT be contentment, imagination, and/or confidence.

Or they might not mean much. I think you need an imagination to put his stories in the right context.

I've said since the beginning that a fireplace is the focus. Maybe he was referencing when I said that.

Or it may be something else entirely, or nothing. I'm just reading slowly, and catching more and more abstract things than I've ever caught before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not fireplace Mindy... IMO
It got an exact area and it comes from poem, it comes from book and it comes from f. Of course, for now I can not reveal until trip ends... or I have the TC (hopefully the later)... just saying ss
10-12-2017, 07:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017, 11:04 AM by fundamental design.)
(10-12-2017, 02:51 AM)Andrew Jef Wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

JB, Bingo. . . . I don't mean that "Bingo" is "a word that is key" (although
FF did write about winning at bingo/Bingo). I mean that your posting
"nailed it".

Stay tuned for a discussion about "nailed", on a new thread.

I actually think John Brown didn’t nail it about the word that is key. He said anything you come up with be sheer speculation....my points would be maybe and what’s wrong with that if John is correct? We don’t need a word that is key to be totally non speculative. Why? Because we have other mechanisms in the Chase that probably act as non speculative place holders, the hints and first clue I’d say for starters and the rest of the clues if one gets that far.

The word that is key concept is the one thing in the Chase, that I can think of, where many searchers have missed an opportunity to find out possibly important information. That info is what did the first few searchers who figured out a word that is key come up with? How did they zero in on a word? What discovery was found? Was it in the poem? Was it hidden in plain sight? Will they share that info?

I think the word that is key can be ascertained from the poem so that does follow John’s mention of f’s instructions. Now, f never said imigination won’t help with the poem so maybe that’s where imagination can help unlock a word that is key. Maybe that is helpful in finding the blaze. When it says if you’re wise in the poem that could mean the answer to that is speculative in the sense that nearly 100 percent of the people out there would prbly just pass the blaze if they see it and not even realize it. But it won’t be speculative to the wise one. IMO
-.-..The keeper of the key
10-12-2017, 06:19 PM,

Yes, you are correct sir. The word that is key would fly right over everyones head unless they've solved the poem to the point of "about" quickly looking down. Then it yields a confirmation that builds your confidence as to the area where the chest is hidden.