Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is Linda Bilyeau winning?
09-09-2017, 09:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2017, 09:19 AM by The Count.)
RE: Is Linda Bilyeau winning?
(09-07-2017, 08:46 PM)resa Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 08:28 PM)jurassic Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 11:36 AM)John Brown Wrote: What is operation cannon ball?

Operation cannon ball is an event where i release the real location, along with every other location one could think of. Originally it was only my site. But i figured, the only way people will know my site is the correct one is if i show them every other possibility.

Now, when some guy says the home of brown is a rock right along the side of a lake, and none of the history and geography match up...im not producing results for that insanity. (Yea, that really happened)

At one point, either Fenn or Dal produced a thread here in CC which asked the question that if someone had a solve that was undeniable and compelling...would you split the winnings with that person if they shared that location. The funny thing is that thread was made within hours of my emails to Dal and Fenn. I sent fenn the actual images of proof i was at the right site. Yes, 100% proof. It was FF's blaze. And he knows what that looks like.

Another thing...i also contacted the guy making the lure documentary. I was going to take this guy to the right location...and if he had gone, i would have allocated at least a week or two and we would have found this thing. But as it was i rushed through it 3 times, and didnt look hard enough. Do you know whats going to happen when i go out again...im going to the same place. Now im reaching out to another film producer.

Trust me i know what i am talking about. The 2017 window is closing steadily every day. In fact it may be too late already. No one is just going to walk up to the right location and walk away with it if its still there.

Wow. You almost had me believing you had real intel.

Lol I got a really rude PM from jurassic one day saying he was going to give away my location acting as cocky as it gets. This explains it, obviously operation cannon ball was that map he posted with a few thousand pins in it(looked like the Rockies covered in red a blue dots). How is a few thousand location going to give away one? Not long after that I posted a thread with compelling evidence that the location of the chest is not a known location like jurassic implies. Lists and maps like that are a effort in futility, they give away nothing and help in no way. If a list or map with that many possible location of the chest were to be searched it would take a lifetime and an amount of money greater than the chest(unless you live in the Rockies). If its a list of places that has already been searched, to eliminate places, who is to say they were searched well enough? Especially with searchers being within 200 ft of the chest.

So if the location of the chest is not a known location on a map, than logically you can't give away every location anyone could think of.

down with the evil twin

Educate yourself, it saves lives maybe your own.

Haters gonna hate
09-09-2017, 10:04 AM,
(09-07-2017, 08:46 PM)resa Wrote: Wow. You almost had me believing you had real intel.

My daughter, who isn't involved much, but who got me into this damn thing in the first place read that guy's stuff said: "I don't think forest would give that up, first of all. Secondly, how could forest possibly know in what time frame his two searchers would finish solving the puzzle? Or that no one else would catch up with them. Forest is too smart to make dumb predictions. "

She's right. There's no upside in making incorrect predictions for Forrest. He can't possibly know when someone who he knows to be close will finish. All sorts of things can happen to knock someone out of the search, hurricanes, illness, family issues, etc.

Apart from people who have told Forrest where they are searching, he can't possibly know how many others are close. That there are silent searchers is a fact. Forrest can't possibly know if someone will catch up and pass any leaders known to him.
09-09-2017, 10:06 AM,
(09-09-2017, 09:07 AM)The Count Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 08:46 PM)resa Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 08:28 PM)jurassic Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 11:36 AM)John Brown Wrote: What is operation cannon ball?

Operation cannon ball is an event where i release the real location, along with every other location one could think of. Originally it was only my site. But i figured, the only way people will know my site is the correct one is if i show them every other possibility.

Now, when some guy says the home of brown is a rock right along the side of a lake, and none of the history and geography match up...im not producing results for that insanity. (Yea, that really happened)

At one point, either Fenn or Dal produced a thread here in CC which asked the question that if someone had a solve that was undeniable and compelling...would you split the winnings with that person if they shared that location. The funny thing is that thread was made within hours of my emails to Dal and Fenn. I sent fenn the actual images of proof i was at the right site. Yes, 100% proof. It was FF's blaze. And he knows what that looks like.

Another thing...i also contacted the guy making the lure documentary. I was going to take this guy to the right location...and if he had gone, i would have allocated at least a week or two and we would have found this thing. But as it was i rushed through it 3 times, and didnt look hard enough. Do you know whats going to happen when i go out again...im going to the same place. Now im reaching out to another film producer.

Trust me i know what i am talking about. The 2017 window is closing steadily every day. In fact it may be too late already. No one is just going to walk up to the right location and walk away with it if its still there.

Wow. You almost had me believing you had real intel.

Lol I got a really rude PM from jurassic one day saying he was going to give away my location acting as cocky as it gets. This explains it, obviously operation cannon ball was that map he posted with a few thousand pins in it(looked like the Rockies covered in red a blue dots). How is a few thousand location going to give away one? Not long after that I posted a thread with compelling evidence that the location of the chest is not a known location like jurassic implies. Lists and maps like that are a effort in futility, they give away nothing and help in no way. If a list or map with that many possible location of the chest were to be searched it would take a lifetime and an amount of money greater than the chest(unless you live in the Rockies). If its a list of places that has already been searched, to eliminate places, who is to say they were searched well enough? Especially with searchers being within 200 ft of the chest.

So if the location of the chest is not a known location on a map, than logically you can't give away every location anyone could think of.

He should have called it "operation scattershot". I wouldn't rule out anywhere people have already searched either. Surely they missed turning over at least one rock at each spot.
09-09-2017, 04:19 PM,
(09-09-2017, 10:04 AM)John Brown Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 08:46 PM)resa Wrote: Wow. You almost had me believing you had real intel.

My daughter, who isn't involved much, but who got me into this damn thing in the first place read that guy's stuff said: "I don't think forest would give that up, first of all. Secondly, how could forest possibly know in what time frame his two searchers would finish solving the puzzle? Or that no one else would catch up with them. Forest is too smart to make dumb predictions. "

She's right. There's no upside in making incorrect predictions for Forrest. He can't possibly know when someone who he knows to be close will finish. All sorts of things can happen to knock someone out of the search, hurricanes, illness, family issues, etc.

Apart from people who have told Forrest where they are searching, he can't possibly know how many others are close. That there are silent searchers is a fact. Forrest can't possibly know if someone will catch up and pass any leaders known to him.

Unless someone sent him an email with a picture of the area where the TC is and letting ff know that they will be searching that area next on such and such a date. That's why he said "2018" instead of "next month".
09-09-2017, 06:15 PM,
(09-09-2017, 04:19 PM)brubr Wrote: Unless someone sent him an email with a picture of the area where the TC is and letting ff know that they will be searching that area next on such and such a date. That's why he said "2018" instead of "next month".

Of course I sent him a picture. That doesn't preclude me breaking a leg tomorrow. He knows I go out there all the time. I've been out there almost every weekend since late April when my algorithm first cracked the starting area. My algorithm can't crack the poem, just the starting area. Basically I used the same idea that put me and my posse within 40' or so of Randy in February of 2016 about 3 weeks after he was reported missing. You've probably used the same idea 100 times today without knowing it. Still, it took a while to whet my knife and hone in on the correct spot, but once you get there, you know you're there. He also knows that I am not the only one going there. I know of 3 in addition to myself. To be frank, I don't think any of them are you. You are probably off on some wild goose chase. Of the others I don't know them well enough to know if they are silent searchers or if they were once chatty and then went silent, etc. Maybe they talk to him by phone everyday. I don't know. Forrest doesn't like me all that much. We don't do a lot of communcating. I do know the others exist. I have a pair of $300 binoculars that I purchased at the REI in Santa Fe. I wear 'em on my chest in a black bra thingy that would be sexy if my wife would wear 'em with nothing else but she won't do it. So it's just an old fat guy with binoculars on his chest. And I watch.
09-09-2017, 10:14 PM,
(09-09-2017, 06:15 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 04:19 PM)brubr Wrote: Unless someone sent him an email with a picture of the area where the TC is and letting ff know that they will be searching that area next on such and such a date. That's why he said "2018" instead of "next month".

To be frank, I don't think any of them are you. You are probably off on some wild goose chase.

LOL! No, dear, I'm not on a wild goose chase. I know this because the rock below the blaze is practically dripping with copper oxidation stains. I have also sent ff a picture, the solve, and my schedule. And NO ONE has been to the site I'm searching.
09-14-2017, 09:18 AM,
@ the count: Yes it was a rude and cocky pm. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine. And you blocked me from pm'ing any further so I guess I got to you. =)~

@Brown: She's right. But you see I'm monitoring things and I only know of this other guy. It's right to say there could be other folks... sure. There could be dozens, I just know that me and this other fella because we've interfaced with FF, DL, and CC.

@ everyone: I was quiet and I never did a post on cc during the critical time of my campaigns. Now, doing the posts has worked in everyone's favor. Incl fenn & searchers as well as me.

Yes, I did make a mistake telling everyone with certainty that I had the right area. But that's because I didn't realize initially that 1000's of clueless folks made the same claim with and without a visit...and now all of us...clueless...not clueless...serious searchers....not serious searchers...are in this forum trying to have a conversation. If I start posting information on these solutions...it will disrupt.

Frankly, I don't care if people believe me or not. If you do, it's favorable to me. If you don't...it's still favorable to me.

Now every time I post content in this way the other chickens in the hen house get real clucky. Frankly, the fact that other take offense to what I say only means they feel insecure about what they're doing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ruh roh...Linda is back. Its a hoax! romeofoxtrot 13 2,656 08-31-2016, 07:17 PM
Last Post: timberwolf
  Linda Bilyeu's open letter to Forrest Fenn mdavis19 157 32,094 08-12-2016, 08:40 AM
Last Post: djjmciv
  Linda Bilyeu's Statement Larsonist 131 36,781 03-21-2016, 04:54 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Finding the Chest or Winning the $1 Billion Powerball glock20 39 11,221 01-15-2016, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Woody Bogg