Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The "find his car" Conundrum
09-10-2017, 02:41 PM,
RE: The "find his car" Conundrum
"The final clue, he said, would be where they found his car: in the parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science."

1. So Forrest reads the forward to his own book, written by Preston, a good friend of his. Forrest thinks, okay, that's clear with me. He's fine with everything Preston is saying. Let's print the books with that in it, so that everyone can see.

- You know that Forrest is fine with printing this. So do you think that Forrest is also accepting that he's cool with just putting out the real "final clue"? Just like that?

- Or do you think that the "final clue" is not the 9th, or even the 10th, but something else entirely?

- Do you think that he's just throwing in the towel to the first person who goes and picks up the treasure? Even after he is quoted as saying to be wary of anything outside of the poem and the book?

- Do you also think that he intends for his car to be found and towed away on the day that he left it there, possibly even before he placed the treasure and died, since overnight parking is not permitted and it would be confiscated? So... after he is interred, the car is gone at the supposed final clue location? Peggy or Shiloh or somebody would need to deal with the car.

2. So do you think that the final clue is in the parking lot of DMNS, even though his car is gone, and that you can find this final clue with the poem, and yet somehow that location, that parking lot, will somehow be able to instruct you how to get to the actual chest location, because you don't really think that his rotting body is within a "few miles" of the parking lot (supposedly to stay secret for hundreds of years in Denver), which of course is also not "in the mountains" at all, is it?

3. Have you watched how Forrest and Preston interact with each other on the videos? Is it all seriousness and business? That's not what I see- rather lots of interrupting and humor. I'll say that again. Humor.

4. Look at the statement:

"The final clue, he said, would be where they found his car: in the parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science."

Wow, the sentence is the whole paragraph. Just sitting there like that, not relating to much else. An aberration, a monadnock. It's just blurted out. Doesn't that tell you something?

I could go on and on, but I think that's enough.

But wait a minute- when I stand in the parking lot there, as I have so many times, I can see and smell pine trees (nice Ponderosas), I can see animals (though they be bronze wolves and mastadon, with fiberglass dinosaurs), I can see mountains (in the hazy distance)...everything but sagebrush, I think.

I wonder if I'm going to see someone out in that parking lot with a metal detector scanning the asphalt. "I've done it tired"- it's under the tires on the lot.

Halogetter
09-10-2017, 03:10 PM,
(09-10-2017, 02:41 PM)Halogetter Wrote: "The final clue, he said, would be where they found his car: in the parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science."

1. So Forrest reads the forward to his own book, written by Preston, a good friend of his. Forrest thinks, okay, that's clear with me. He's fine with everything Preston is saying. Let's print the books with that in it, so that everyone can see.

- You know that Forrest is fine with printing this. So do you think that Forrest is also accepting that he's cool with just putting out the real "final clue"? Just like that?

- Or do you think that the "final clue" is not the 9th, or even the 10th, but something else entirely?

- Do you think that he's just throwing in the towel to the first person who goes and picks up the treasure? Even after he is quoted as saying to be wary of anything outside of the poem and the book?

- Do you also think that he intends for his car to be found and towed away on the day that he left it there, possibly even before he placed the treasure and died, since overnight parking is not permitted and it would be confiscated? So... after he is interred, the car is gone at the supposed final clue location? Peggy or Shiloh or somebody would need to deal with the car.

2. So do you think that the final clue is in the parking lot of DMNS, even though his car is gone, and that you can find this final clue with the poem, and yet somehow that location, that parking lot, will somehow be able to instruct you how to get to the actual chest location, because you don't really think that his rotting body is within a "few miles" of the parking lot (supposedly to stay secret for hundreds of years in Denver), which of course is also not "in the mountains" at all, is it?

3. Have you watched how Forrest and Preston interact with each other on the videos? Is it all seriousness and business? That's not what I see- rather lots of interrupting and humor. I'll say that again. Humor.

4. Look at the statement:

Wow, the sentence is the whole paragraph. Just sitting there like that, not relating to much else. An aberration, a monadnock. It's just blurted out. Doesn't that tell you something?

I could go on and on, but I think that's enough.

But wait a minute- when I stand in the parking lot there, as I have so many times, I can see and smell pine trees (nice Ponderosas), I can see animals (though they be bronze wolves and mastadon, with fiberglass dinosaurs), I can see mountains (in the hazy distance)...everything but sagebrush, I think.

I wonder if I'm going to see someone out in that parking lot with a metal detector scanning the asphalt. "I've done it tired"- it's under the tires on the lot.

Halogetter

Don't forget the logo over the museum entrance: Where wonders never cease.
09-10-2017, 03:44 PM,
there's a big difference between the two comments

one is very unreliable. we dont know what was said or meant, or if it was said at all. and we know that f was not happy with multiple errors in the journalist's reporting

the second one was essentially ok'd by F himself

09-10-2017, 06:38 PM,
He's just making it too easy now.
09-10-2017, 06:50 PM,
(09-10-2017, 06:38 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: He's just making it too easy now.

Ain't that the damned truth ?!

I take it you understand the point of it ?
09-10-2017, 06:52 PM,
(09-10-2017, 06:50 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:

Ain't that the damned truth ?!

I take it you understand the point of it ?

If you don't it's time to rethink
09-10-2017, 07:02 PM,
So he placed clues in different locations you need to find. If that's true I found one, but can't say where. I will say it's a painting that has his likeness in it in a very public place. I feel certain it was intentional.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
09-10-2017, 07:31 PM,
If it were easy, someone would have the TC. I know, I know, a host of excuses of why someone doesn't have it. Easy. Ha!

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
09-10-2017, 07:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 07:49 PM by RahRah.)

I know, right?

(09-10-2017, 07:31 PM)Kpro Wrote: If it were easy, someone would have the TC. I know, I know, a host of excuses of why someone doesn't have it. Easy. Ha!

Kpro

Yeah, because....what, the forward was released a few days ago? Some cannot just up and go to their location, no matter how sure they are! If the forward hasn't rung any bells with your solve, IMO, you need to start again - the forward has a very clear clue for those on track!
09-10-2017, 08:11 PM,
(09-10-2017, 07:47 PM)RahRah Wrote:

I know, right?

(09-10-2017, 07:31 PM)Kpro Wrote: If it were easy, someone would have the TC. I know, I know, a host of excuses of why someone doesn't have it. Easy. Ha!

Kpro

Yeah, because....what, the forward was released a few days ago? Some cannot just up and go to their location, no matter how sure they are! If the forward hasn't rung any bells with your solve, IMO, you need to start again - the forward has a very clear clue for those on track!

Yes it is easy and some are on track. Where is that Tc? I know, I know, insert your excuse here. No TC, not so easy, please come to reality Gordon, I mean lead searcher. Lol!

Kpro

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Desert Conundrum OjoDude 2 470 09-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: resa
  Clues in the TTOTC Conundrum OjoDude 3 424 09-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: OjoDude
  The Riddle conundrum OjoDude 29 2,748 09-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Last Post: trigace
  First Clue Conundrum OjoDude 22 1,539 08-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Bryan Pergola
  To find Fenn's Treasure You must find his Totem Canyon First! ItsAllMine 22 4,757 01-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow