Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The "find his car" Conundrum
09-10-2017, 08:11 PM,
(09-10-2017, 07:47 PM)RahRah Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 06:38 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: He's just making it too easy now.

I know, right?

(09-10-2017, 07:31 PM)Kpro Wrote: If it were easy, someone would have the TC. I know, I know, a host of excuses of why someone doesn't have it. Easy. Ha!

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com

Yeah, because....what, the forward was released a few days ago? Some cannot just up and go to their location, no matter how sure they are! If the forward hasn't rung any bells with your solve, IMO, you need to start again - the forward has a very clear clue for those on track!

Yes it is easy and some are on track. Where is that Tc? I know, I know, insert your excuse here. No TC, not so easy, please come to reality Gordon, I mean lead searcher. Lol!

Kpro

09-10-2017, 08:20 PM,
RE: The "find his car" Conundrum
(09-10-2017, 06:50 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:

Ain't that the damned truth ?!

BAWHAHAHAHA! Yeah, right! Fenn?!? That's a load of "horse apples" folks. If ya believe this pitch, I've got some quality redneck stuff for sale I'd like to interest y'all in buying... lol.

RedEx
09-10-2017, 08:22 PM,

I know, right?

(09-10-2017, 07:31 PM)Kpro Wrote: If it were easy, someone would have the TC. I know, I know, a host of excuses of why someone doesn't have it. Easy. Ha!

Kpro

Yeah, because....what, the forward was released a few days ago? Some cannot just up and go to their location, no matter how sure they are! If the forward hasn't rung any bells with your solve, IMO, you need to start again - the forward has a very clear clue for those on track!

I'm in the same group and the only reason I don't have it is pure laziness. I was in the Rockies on business and the only reason I didn't go get it was because I was tired. I drove right by the parking lot and decided to wait until next year because I was tired from working all day and thought Forrest would appreciate me letting it stay there another year. From what I can tell from this blog, at least several hundred of us know where it is, but with inflation running so high it's not like the chest will change our lives that much. (A million isn't what it used to be.)

So I got news for the doubters, don't expect anyone to make a special trip to go get it. If I happen to be around there and have nothing better to do, then maybe (and it's only a maybe), I might spend an afternoon getting the chest.
09-10-2017, 08:25 PM,
(09-10-2017, 08:22 PM)Indy Wrote:

I know, right?

Kpro

I'm in the same group and the only reason I don't have it is pure laziness. I was in the Rockies on business and the only reason I didn't go get it was because I was tired. I drove right by the parking lot and decided to wait until next year because I was tired from working all day and thought Forrest would appreciate me letting it stay there another year. From what I can tell from this blog, at least several hundred of us know where it is, but with inflation running so high it's not like the chest will change our lives that much. (A million isn't what it used to be.)

So I got news for the doubters, don't expect anyone to make a special trip to go get it. If I happen to be around there and have nothing better to do, then maybe (and it's only a maybe), I might spend an afternoon getting the chest.

Lol, great post. Yes, working all day is tough. Why make a special trip for $1+ million.m when driving right by it. It just wasn't worth it.

Kpro

09-10-2017, 08:30 PM,

I know, right?

Kpro

He's famous for his leveling the field moves. Probably the most important part of ttotc is learning how he does hints. Very hard if you don't know what clue he's talking about.
09-10-2017, 08:32 PM,
I see at least a couple people in here don't know Fenn at all. You really think he would give THAT to Preston all those years ago? rofl. The same guy that was telling him his poem was too easy.
-= 12 inch club =-
09-10-2017, 08:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 08:38 PM by SierraCharlie.)
(09-10-2017, 08:25 PM)Kpro Wrote:

I know, right?

Kpro

Lol, great post. Yes, working all day is tough. Why make a special trip for $1+ million.m when driving right by it. It just wasn't worth it.

Kpro

Wow, Fenn's minions are sure putting in a lot of extra overtime effort lately on selling this book foreword, must be pretty important mission to alter a searchers path - in the wrong direction! Nothing but a red herring imo!! lol Search safe

~SC
09-10-2017, 08:45 PM,
Apparently all of you comedians failed to comprehend the discussion you are so eagerly scoffing about.

The 'easy' that is being discussed, is what we see in the foreward to the new book. I don't recall any of us using the word treasure, or chest.

Just because some of you don't have what it takes to break away from the herd-mentality, doesn't mean that everyone else grazes in the same pasture that you do.

Grow the xxxx up and get over it.

"By god, I can't figure it out, so there aint nobody else here smart enough to figger it out either !"

"Poor little me, this shit is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too hard for anyone to figger it out."

Go back to sleep, and quit trying to make someone else look like a fool .
09-10-2017, 08:48 PM,
(09-10-2017, 08:38 PM)SierraCharlie Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 08:25 PM)Kpro Wrote:

I know, right?

Kpro

Kpro

Wow, Fenn's minions are sure putting in a lot of extra overtime effort lately on selling this book foreword, must be pretty important mission to alter a searchers path - in the wrong direction! Nothing but a red herring imo!! lol Search safe

~SC

He is drastically lowering his vagueness quotient. He is real sharp but he is starting to show his cards. I'm going to go on Wednesday. Gotta beat the stampede.
09-10-2017, 08:49 PM,
(09-10-2017, 08:45 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: Apparently all of you comedians failed to comprehend the discussion you are so eagerly scoffing about.

The 'easy' that is being discussed, is what we see in the foreward to the new book. I don't recall any of us using the word treasure, or chest.

Just because some of you don't have what it takes to break away from the herd-mentality, doesn't mean that everyone else grazes in the same pasture that you do.

Grow the xxxx up and get over it.

"By god, I can't figure it out, so there aint nobody else here smart enough to figger it out either !"

"Poor little me, this shit is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too hard for anyone to figger it out."

Go back to sleep, and quit trying to make someone else look like a fool .

Where is that TC? Nobody makes anybody look like a fool . It is easy, but where is that TC?

Oh wait I read a post a while back that the solve is not a TC but the meaning of life, the meaning of god, the meaning of happiness. If that is your TC, then yes, you got it and you are super duper smart and the rest of us are fools. IMO.

Kpro

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Desert Conundrum OjoDude 2 366 09-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: resa
  Clues in the TTOTC Conundrum OjoDude 3 308 09-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: OjoDude
  The Riddle conundrum OjoDude 31 1,681 09-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Last Post: trigace
  First Clue Conundrum OjoDude 23 1,098 08-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Bryan Pergola
  To find Fenn's Treasure You must find his Totem Canyon First! ItsAllMine 22 4,023 01-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow