Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The "find his car" Conundrum
09-11-2017, 06:13 PM,
RE: The "find his car" Conundrum
All I am going to say having just read all the posts is that someone is on the money
09-11-2017, 07:37 PM,
(09-10-2017, 08:57 PM)Kpro Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 08:54 PM)RahRah Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 08:11 PM)Kpro Wrote: Yes it is easy and some are on track. Where is that Tc? I know, I know, insert your excuse here. No TC, not so easy, please come to reality Gordon, I mean lead searcher. Lol!

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com

Dig a bit deeper and maybe the lightbulb will go off for you Kpro, and I say that in the kindest way...the forward is an absolute confirmation of something, and if you didn't get it, you still can if you give it some thought. Good luck!

Good luck to you rah rah. But it is a familiar tune. I know you can't get there until next year, but GL said the same. If a million was waiting, sorry, you would go get it. It is not easy by any means, it is scary some actual reputable people are saying otherwise. Maybe not scary but sad.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com

"If a million was waiting, sorry, you'd go get it."

If it would change my life, financially, perhaps; it doesn't so I'll return when my calendar opens up.
09-11-2017, 07:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017, 07:53 PM by TrapperJ.)
Well RahRah, with that logic, losing a million would be inconsequential also. So, that leaves me with one question. Can I have a million dollars?
09-11-2017, 07:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017, 07:56 PM by RahRah.)
(09-11-2017, 07:52 PM)TrapperJ Wrote: Well RahRah, with that logic, losing a million would be inconsequential also. So, that leaves me with one question. Can I have a million dollars?

If you find the chest ?

The chest only has value if your intention is to sell it and keep the proceeds; as I said, finding it won't change my life.
09-11-2017, 07:57 PM,
I guess I'm misunderstanding. Are you saying a million dollars would change your life, so you arn't going to get it?
09-11-2017, 08:16 PM,
(09-11-2017, 07:57 PM)TrapperJ Wrote: I guess I'm misunderstanding. Are you saying a million dollars would change your life, so you arn't going to get it?

When I have an opening on my calendar, of sufficient length, I will try to find it - if my solve is correct, I will get it...but my life won't change much, other than maybe some trying to learn who I am? My "thrill" is the challenge of solving it - the chest is just a bonus....if that makes sense. You see, I'm content with life whether I find it or not, and I'd be happy for whomever does find it if my solve is wrong, or even if I am correct and they get there first. It doesn't phase me if dozens claim to know the solve, I'm happy for them if it's making them happy! I don't see much point in repeating the same old, tired line, "where is the chest?" Or "until you have the chest..." or whatever other iteration of frustration some display - life's good and I'm content with my solve, and when I can get to my area, I'll get to my area.
09-11-2017, 08:26 PM,
If the thrill is in solving it, the only way you would know is to go to your area and find out. So logically, you aren't content until you do go.
09-11-2017, 08:28 PM,
(09-11-2017, 08:26 PM)OjoDude Wrote: If the thrill is in solving it, the only way you would know is to go to your area and find out. So logically, you aren't content until you do go.

You're funny, you don't even know me, yet you think you can determine if I'm content or not? Let's see what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yes, whateva...good luck with your solve!
09-11-2017, 08:51 PM,
(09-11-2017, 08:28 PM)RahRah Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 08:26 PM)OjoDude Wrote: If the thrill is in solving it, the only way you would know is to go to your area and find out. So logically, you aren't content until you do go.

You're funny, you don't even know me, yet you think you can determine if I'm content or not? Let's see what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yes, whateva...good luck with your solve!

Be happy for me if it makes me happy, why don't ya!

Weren't you supposed to have already found this sometime in late July? If money is no object, then nothing should stop you from going, especially if you know exactly where to go. Didn't Gordon Lightfoot have the same predicament?

You must be some sort of doctor with a god-complex in real life who doesn't like being second guessed. That's my guess. But I don't even know you.
09-11-2017, 10:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017, 10:32 PM by RahRah.)
(09-11-2017, 08:51 PM)OjoDude Wrote: Weren't you supposed to have already found this sometime in late July? If money is no object, then nothing should stop you from going, especially if you know exactly where to go.

Maybe when your father is dying you'll understand priorities in life, and understand how you'll shift every thing, and move mountains if you can, to spend as much time as possible with him and be sure your kids do too.

Quote:You must be some sort of doctor with a god-complex in real life who doesn't like being second guessed. That's my guess. But I don't even know you.

Good luck with your search, and yes, if the time you take in trying to solve makes you happy, then yes, I'm happy for you and have zero reason to question your peace with where you are in your solve or your life, and certainly no reason to be presumptuous about you or your motivations in life or the chase!

Peace out, life is short, enjoy the ride!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conundrum off topic Timraywa 17 1,199 12-13-2017, 07:41 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Clues in the TTOTC Conundrum OjoDude 3 520 09-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: OjoDude
  The Desert Conundrum OjoDude 1 518 09-11-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  The Riddle conundrum OjoDude 29 3,735 09-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Last Post: trigace
  First Clue Conundrum OjoDude 22 1,902 08-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Bryan Pergola
  To find Fenn's Treasure You must find his Totem Canyon First! ItsAllMine 22 5,701 01-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow