Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The "find his car" Conundrum
09-11-2017, 10:31 PM,
RE: The "find his car" Conundrum
(09-11-2017, 10:14 PM)RahRah Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 08:51 PM)OjoDude Wrote: Weren't you supposed to have already found this sometime in late July? If money is no object, then nothing should stop you from going, especially if you know exactly where to go.

Maybe when your father is dying you'll understand priorities in life, and understand how you'll shift every thing, and move mountains if you can to spend as much time as possible with him.
By that measure, spend what time you have with him, and away from the forums. What are you even doing here?
09-11-2017, 10:39 PM,
Just because someone knows what the final clue means doesn't mean they can just go to their location at the drop of a hat..
It's all hidden within the book..
letter x letter...word x word...sentence x sentence...paragraph x paragraph...page x page
Banco

(Still not Forrest Fenn)
09-11-2017, 11:16 PM,
(09-11-2017, 10:38 PM)RahRah Wrote: Vaffancullo, testa di cazzo!
You forgot to add some asterisks. Ba-da-bing!
09-12-2017, 10:20 AM,
(09-10-2017, 08:45 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: Apparently all of you comedians failed to comprehend the discussion you are so eagerly scoffing about.

The 'easy' that is being discussed, is what we see in the foreward to the new book. I don't recall any of us using the word treasure, or chest.

Just because some of you don't have what it takes to break away from the herd-mentality, doesn't mean that everyone else grazes in the same pasture that you do.

Grow the xxxx up and get over it.

"By god, I can't figure it out, so there aint nobody else here smart enough to figger it out either !"

"Poor little me, this shit is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too hard for anyone to figger it out."

Go back to sleep, and quit trying to make someone else look like a fool .

I know that Roll Tide and I know what the final clue is. I cannot attest to any others. Ssssh I was never here.
09-12-2017, 08:45 PM,
(09-10-2017, 10:36 AM)CapnCook Wrote: How about this gem:

http://mysteriouswritings.com/questions-...archive-1/

"No one has any secret information that will take them to the hiding place. It’s in the poem for all to see.f"

I'm surprised this hasn't been discussed. Preston had this secret information for 7 years so how useful can it be for finding the treasure if it didn't help Preston his 7 year head start? Yeah yeah, it confirms your solves. Good for you. All it does for me is hint at the geography, maybe.
09-12-2017, 09:10 PM,
The "find his car" Conundrum
(09-12-2017, 08:45 PM)resa Wrote:

"No one has any secret information that will take them to the hiding place. It’s in the poem for all to see.f"

I'm surprised this hasn't been discussed. Preston had this secret information for 7 years so how useful can it be for finding the treasure if it didn't help Preston his 7 year head start? Yeah yeah, it confirms your solves. Good for you. All it does for me is hint at the geography, maybe.

Well, Resa, many things around here fall on deaf ears.

The Forward in Forrest's New Book

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_f...are_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
09-12-2017, 09:17 PM,
(09-12-2017, 08:45 PM)resa Wrote:

It means nothing to me. I remember when Preston said Arizona and the s-storm that created. Now he says Denver 5 years later. No one knows. No one is any closer. No one has any idea.
09-13-2017, 03:05 PM,
Quote:"there could be some significance to Northern Arizona University...."
"...in the parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science."

So which is it? Is it Arizona or Denver?

Both... Both are north of a 'Glendale' (as you recall, the home of Henry W. Brown is Glendale MT).

Northern Arizona University is north of Glendale AZ a suburb of Phoenix

Denver Museum of Nature and Science is north of Glendale CO a land locked city in metro Denver.

Minnie
definitely cold; damn climate change...
09-13-2017, 03:11 PM,
(09-13-2017, 03:05 PM)Minnie Eftskin Wrote:
Quote:"there could be some significance to Northern Arizona University...."
"...in the parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science."

So which is it? Is it Arizona or Denver?

Both... Both are north of a 'Glendale' (as you recall, the home of Henry W. Brown is Glendale MT).

Northern Arizona University is north of Glendale AZ a suburb of Phoenix

Denver Museum of Nature and Science is north of Glendale CO a land locked city in metro Denver.

Minnie

Long time no see Minnie....glad to see you back!
09-14-2017, 09:13 PM,
So... Do you think he meant the 'Bullitt'?
It's all hidden within the book..
letter x letter...word x word...sentence x sentence...paragraph x paragraph...page x page
Banco

(Still not Forrest Fenn)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Desert Conundrum OjoDude 2 470 09-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: resa
  Clues in the TTOTC Conundrum OjoDude 3 424 09-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: OjoDude
  The Riddle conundrum OjoDude 29 2,748 09-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Last Post: trigace
  First Clue Conundrum OjoDude 22 1,539 08-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Bryan Pergola
  To find Fenn's Treasure You must find his Totem Canyon First! ItsAllMine 22 4,757 01-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow