Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
So did he sprout wings?
09-12-2017, 04:40 PM,
So did he sprout wings?
And fly out of the museum parking lot? He intimated that he may have walked a couple of miles from his car? Talk about rabbit holes.
09-12-2017, 04:47 PM,
RE: So did he sprout wings?
I bet a smart guy like you could come up with a hundred ways he left there if someone offered you over a million bucks to do it. Why do people want to slap the hand that is giving them clues? Just because you don't like the way they come doesn't mean that they aren't clues.

I am speaking to everyone in this chase......GROW UP!

If you can't tell ff wants this over I feel sorry for you.
09-12-2017, 04:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 06:43 AM by pidmt.)
(09-12-2017, 04:47 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: I bet a smart guy like you could come up with a hundred ways he left there if someone offered you over a million bucks to do it. Why do people want to slap the hand that is giving them clues? Just because you don't like the way they come doesn't mean that they aren't clues.

I am speaking to everyone in this chase......GROW UP!

If you can't tell ff wants this over I feel sorry for you.

yes sir he wants it over,but it aint in colorado imo
09-12-2017, 04:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017, 04:59 PM by JoeKing101.)
(09-12-2017, 04:40 PM)James Perotti Wrote: And fly out of the museum parking lot? He intimated that he may have walked a couple of miles from his car? Talk about rabbit holes.

His original plan was to park his car at the museum then go to his finally resting place from there. How? Not sure, bus/train/taxi/pizza delivery guy. After getting better/beating cancer, he decided to just drive to WWWH and made two trips from there to the location. Two different statements with two different meanings. All IMO

(09-12-2017, 04:47 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: If you can't tell ff wants this over I feel sorry for you.

Then what would've been the point in spending 15 years on a poem that'll be solved in half the time? Do you believe that he planned on it lasting 100/1000 years but after reason events said screw it and wants it to end? IMO Fenn doesnt want it found anytime soon
09-12-2017, 05:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017, 05:07 PM by Buddy Allen.)
I'll just say that within 3 or 4 stops on the bus from that museum there's probably about 50 used car dealers. You walk in there with 10 grand you drive out with any car you want. Some people are trying to create problems where there aren't any.

If he didn't want it over he wouldn't have given that clue.
09-12-2017, 05:10 PM,
Preston's fuzzy recollection of alternate poem:

So hear me all and think a lot,
The hunt is bound to be a hoot.
If you can find the final spot
I give you title to the loot.
09-12-2017, 05:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017, 05:23 PM by RahRah.)
(09-12-2017, 04:52 PM)JoeKing101 Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 04:40 PM)James Perotti Wrote: And fly out of the museum parking lot? He intimated that he may have walked a couple of miles from his car? Talk about rabbit holes.

His original plan was to park his car at the museum then go to his finally resting place from there. How? Not sure, bus/train/taxi/pizza delivery guy. After getting better/beating cancer, he decided to just drive to WWWH and made two trips from there to the location. Two different statements with two different meanings. All IMO

Preston says he couldn't figure out how to leave the car at the museum without help...so we don't have to figure out how he'd do it, it wasn't going to happen and obviously didn't happen....it was just an early-in-the-plan thing he mentioned to Preston. There is, though, a clue there. Where? Hmmmmm
09-12-2017, 05:22 PM,
(09-12-2017, 05:20 PM)RahRah Wrote:

Preston says he couldn't figure out how to leave the car at the museum without help...so we don't have to figure out how he'd do it, it wasn't going to happen anyway.

That was never really the point.
09-12-2017, 05:23 PM,
(09-12-2017, 05:22 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 05:20 PM)RahRah Wrote:

Preston says he couldn't figure out how to leave the car at the museum without help...so we don't have to figure out how he'd do it, it wasn't going to happen anyway.

That was never really the point.

I didn't say that was the point.
09-12-2017, 05:25 PM,
A couple of miles? I think not! Smile