Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Disappered
09-13-2017, 12:48 PM,
Disappered
How many in TTOTC as a whole?
And I don't mean just the one book so titled, I mean the whole shebang.

Amelia Earhart
The ball of string
Others...
...now, if there last clue were as just presented in the new book forward, then...

....forrest?

Thoughts...anyone?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
09-13-2017, 02:18 PM,
RE: Disappered
Good insight....I'll say in my solve, something has disappeared.
09-13-2017, 02:26 PM,
Thanks. Me too. Just wondering if I was dangling on a carrot. Just trying to get insight from my fellow searchers...

09-13-2017, 02:46 PM,
Darn it. I thought I was the only one following that lead. I am currently in the basement of the Museum looking through the paleontology section to see if there is a bone drawer where Forrest could have crawled in and left his bones next to a drawer where the chest is hidden. It would be an excellent way to disappear. Assuming a drawer is not a structure, of course.

Smile
09-13-2017, 02:50 PM,
(09-13-2017, 02:46 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Darn it. I thought I was the only one following that lead. I am currently in the basement of the Museum looking through the paleontology section to see if there is a bone drawer where Forrest could have crawled in and left his bones next to a drawer where the chest is hidden. It would be an excellent way to disappear. Assuming a drawer is not a structure, of course.

Smile

He should have hidden his car somewhere near the Smithsonian. I hear they have boxes in the cellar that have never been opened. Yeah, that's it! The chest is parked right next to the Lost Ark of the Covenant (Indiana Jones).
09-13-2017, 03:04 PM,
(09-13-2017, 12:48 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: How many in TTOTC as a whole?

Amelia Earhart
The ball of string
Others...
...now, if there last clue were as just presented in the new book forward, then...

....forrest?

Thoughts...anyone?

the plane that skippy flew and landed on hegben lake ,they never found out what happend to it
09-13-2017, 03:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 03:09 PM by jdigginsz.)
Glad to know I'm not the only nut here...
But seriously...what do you think Of? What does that thought take you to? I'm curious, not phishing...
The ball of string just wasn't there....
No conclusion.
Amelia Earhart
No conclusion.
No end.
Hmmm...
Btw, I love how when you flip HMMM, you get WWWH.
...but I digress...

(09-13-2017, 03:04 PM)pidmt Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 12:48 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: How many in TTOTC as a whole?

Amelia Earhart
The ball of string
Others...

....forrest?

Thoughts...anyone?

the plane that skippy flew and landed on hegben lake ,they never found out what happend to it
That's 3...

09-13-2017, 03:47 PM,
The original Bullet. His pistol and Minox camera.
09-13-2017, 03:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 03:56 PM by timrawa.)
The French grave markers in my war for me. The rocks he threw over the waterfall.
His shoe in the quicksand.
09-13-2017, 04:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 04:34 PM by jdigginsz.)
Okay, they are stacking up...
Seems there's a lot of reference to 'disapperances'.
What if, rather than it hinting toward a non conclusion, or unending; what if it hints toward a grand conclusion?
I don't mean discovery of ancients, let's set that aside for this...
What kind of grand conclusion could one imagine?

Or, are we supposed to solve those riddles?