Not logged in. Login - Register


All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Disappered
09-14-2017, 12:43 AM,
#21
RE: Disappered
The forest disappeared (chopped down - only stumps left) at the end of TTOTC.

At the risk of repeating myself, I think Forrest is a fan:

"Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone?
They paved paradise
And put up a parking lot

They took all the trees
And put them in a tree museum
Then they charged the people
A dollar and a half just to see 'em"

"Big Yellow Taxi"
by Joni Mitchell
Reply
09-14-2017, 10:00 AM,
#22
RE: Disappered
I think this is a good thread...despite the misspelling. :-)

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Reply
09-14-2017, 10:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017, 10:25 AM by pidmt.)
#23
RE: Disappered
(09-13-2017, 10:14 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 08:57 PM)prehistoric Wrote:
Quote:I must disagree.
Nowhere, can I find that Joe Brown had 'B' for a middle initial so, that seems to rule out the chance of him being JBB.

Also, common sense tells me that Joe Brown was not fishing buddies with Forrest.

JBB is a person Forrest knew in real-time, not someone from before his time.

Common sense says that only 85% of that story was true. The other 15%...

It's a story, not to be taken 100% factual, and is intended to provide hints.

So, who gets to call the shots on that reasoning ?
You say tomato, I say tomahto.

cone roll tide you know we call em maters down here,mayo and mater sammiches
****************************************************************
Reply
09-14-2017, 03:22 PM,
#24
RE: Disappered
IMO, the disappearance has to do with the first paragraph, and what it says. This is what the poem is about (said this before). Once that is decyferd, it becomes clear, and one can jump on the first 5 -6 clues easily. After that, I think, f uses a different method of madness for the remaining clues. Then we are back to question number one: What are the 9 clues? Gota answer that in order to get them answered.
Reply
09-14-2017, 05:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017, 05:33 PM by jdigginsz.)
#25
RE: Disappered
For an interesting read...http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,1846670,00.html

I love how you can make anything work in your mind.
The hard part is making things work in real time..lol

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Now, see, this wouldn't work, f would be 104...hmmmm...
:-)
Frim wiki:
James Riddle Hoffa....
....disappeared sometime after 2:45 p.m. on July 30, 1975, from the parking lot 

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Or this...
[Image: ffac622a43f01cf79b6c8d61ab960291.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Forrest, is jimmy the riddle in your poem? :-)

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Reply
09-14-2017, 07:52 PM,
#26
RE: Disappered
(09-14-2017, 05:14 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: Frim wiki:
James Riddle Hoffa....
....disappeared sometime after 2:45 p.m. on July 30, 1975, from the parking lot 

That was about a mile from my house at the time. My guess is he is in the 12-foot-deep trench that they were putting sewer pipe in along that street/highway that the restaurant faced. Perfect spot and they only had to dig a foot down to put him under -- he would then be covered by a very large cement sewer pipe and 12 feet of earth.

There is no truth to the rumor that my back yard was involved! Smile
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Contact Us | ChaseChat - Forrest Fenn's Forum | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication