Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Aeonian
09-13-2017, 03:25 PM,
Aeonian
Spanning multiple eras. An eon. Everlasting.

TIL, The first line of the poem contains the anagram, "Aeonian, Hitler goes heaven."

Doesn't that sound like "When pigs fly" "Yeah, sure you'll find the treaure. When Hitler goes to heaven."
09-14-2017, 03:12 AM,
RE: Aeonian
You are dangerous TrapperJ... Not the first rearrange but the imagination!!! Maybe a bit misguided; think of it as a location IMO...
I am an electrical engineer (well retired project manager); imagination is difficult for me... But you guys have stirred this interest and fire in me. I have BOTG in NM three weeks worth; I have many hundreds of hours reading, searching and had already found that rearrange. I knew the second statement but did not use my imagination to connect the hint. It doesn't change my location but it certainly confirms it again. Where do you live (state I mean)?
just saying ss
09-14-2017, 08:54 AM,
Smile. Thanks I'm in Denver. I know I'm late to the chase, but I think I'm catching up. I'm having a blast, for sure.

I started thinking about that clue and a location. Something something Hell but I haven't gone searching for one that makes sense yet.

Good luck on your BOTG. Cheers!
09-14-2017, 12:41 PM,
TY. I was hoping to hear from someone in NM to get some advice about a "situation" and how to skirt that problem, lol... My third trip is in a week and this time will bring a younger guy that is more physically able than I. Maybe we can find a "fire escape solution" that will put us near the TC. Good luck to you as well...
just saying ss
09-15-2017, 01:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017, 01:57 PM by Becky from WV.)
@ steve - Where in eastern OH do you live? Close to the WV border of the OH River ... hopefully?
09-15-2017, 02:18 PM,
(09-14-2017, 08:54 AM)TrapperJ Wrote: I started thinking about that clue and a location. Something something Hell but I haven't gone searching for one that makes sense yet.

Try Hell's Half Acre in Wyoming. It is between Shoshoni and Casper just like where Forrest got out of the car in The Long Ride Home chapter. I was hoping to find someone to search that place for me!

Also, the parking area/driveway of the defunct restaurant looks like two omegas.

Good luck! And if you find it there, you owe me a Canadian nickel.

Smile
09-15-2017, 03:32 PM,
I have found a Hell's Half mile that makes sense too.
09-15-2017, 07:06 PM,
(09-15-2017, 03:32 PM)TrapperJ Wrote: I have found a Hell's Half mile that makes sense too.
You gotta be class 4 for that. :-)

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
09-15-2017, 07:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017, 08:09 PM by TrapperJ.)
Sketchy for sure. but a very compelling search area.
09-15-2017, 08:04 PM,
Beautiful area. Rich history. Used to go to the area when I was little. Not down the rapids tho...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk